News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Me and MegaCreeper0!

Started by PestalMan, November 14, 2013, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PestalMan

Hi everyone!!!
I've played in the server about 2 days. If you want to know how much time i played a week, at weekends. And my friend MegaCreeper0 is new in this server also, he is new to Minecraft so he need to know much about it. Thanks for reading! :)

P.S : 1)Can MegaCreeper0 (My friend) be at the same account as me in forums?

2)See you on the server! :D

Info about me and Mega :

I am 12 years old and mega is also 12 :). We are from Kuwait and we born in Kuwait, i can speak english a little...

Lepid

Welcome to the server! :)

1)I think that its better for you to have your own forum account, but if you want to share it with your friend...
   Then I guess that's alright...  :)

2)See you!  ;)

PestalMan

Quote from: Lepid on November 14, 2013, 09:33:00 PM
Welcome to the server! :)

1)I think that its better for you to have your own forum account, but if you want to share it with your friend...
   Then I guess that's alright...  :)

2)See you!  ;)
Thanks! :)

Exi

You're free to use one account for you and your friend but please be aware that you will always be responsible for your own forum account as we can't verify who of you two makes posts.

WhedFientee

Added you on steam. I got R too and i know a few others that have it as well. Naturally Kof too X