News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Underkings is recruiting!

Started by Exi, February 03, 2014, 03:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

Dear KaiseCraft-members,

After a long period of operation, Underkings, being the longest surviving, non-peaceful survival faction, has achieved full self-sufficiency. At first, our factions main goal was to roam the survival world in a peaceful way, not getting involved in any wars nor hostilities. From now on, however, the Underkings-crew decided to expand the faction by attracting new and loyal members. We are finally opening up. This doesn't mean at all we will even consider accepting people without thinking about this thoroughly. There will be a screening to check whether we think people to be worthy of joining Underkings.

Our method of operation is simple. We provide you a base, ready to be expanded to your liking. However! We insist on future members to FULLY understand the factions-plugin. It is very important to see which parts of the base are vulnerable, which ones are not by using chunks as a reference. The exact details of how this should be handled, will follow later once people are accepted. We will be using a strict policy, in which errors won't be accepted. We can not risk losing land because of mistakes. Also this will follow in a personal briefing.

It will eventually be the intention of our faction members to reach a certain degree of self-sufficiency themselves. We will provide with the necessary materials, but we intend our members to be making their own farms, mines, automated systems and so on. We will help with this as much as we can.

Our faction works with a blacklist. In essence this means that when you don't obey faction rules you will be kicked from the faction and will be put on the blacklist forever. There will be no exceptions. There are 2 situations: we only give one warning or we don't give a warning, this all depends on the sincerity of the violation. Faction members that don't report any negative or rule violating activities done by fellow faction members will also be held responsible for that persons mistakes.

Our base is divided into 4 quarters on the main floor; each quarter may be used for the designated activities such as storage and enchanting. We offer basic fighting gear, food, equipment, enchantment possibilities and much more to our members. To top it off we will offer each member a very spacious room that may be freely used as you please. The way you decorate your room is completely up to you. We also set a fairly large wheat farm, faction chat and faction warps at your disposal. Alterations to the base are generally not allowed, but if a member wants to make a change, it has to be requested to the faction-leaders. If reasonable, we won't make much problems out of it.

As of now our faction has 2 leaders and 1 officer. Once members start coming into our faction we will keep an eye on them. If we are happy with the way our members interact with us and all other members we may promote that member as we see fit. With promotion doesn't only come extra responsibility within the faction, but also a high-end enchanted armor set provided by Deimos and Exi.

Attacks will be initiated by either Deimos or Exi (or officers after promotion) because Underkings fight and raid as one big group. Faction members are under no circumstances allowed to fight or raid other factions alone or without conceit of one of the leaders. Self-defence is of course allowed as long as our own members weren't the ones initiating the fight. A detailed tactic concerning self-defence will follow in the personal briefing upon joining.

How to apply:
Impress us by reacting to this forum post. We will not use any type of application form as we think that it's up to the applicant to put structure in his or her application. Needless to say we expect to see a certain degree of professionalism and punctuality within your application. If you hardly do your best to write a decent application, we will hardly try to accept it.

Thank you for your interest in our faction and we hope to see you added to our ranks soon!

Exi, Deimos & Goudvis
Underkings Faction Leaders and Officer

shuff

Good luck with getting new people, but i just want to tell you something, you'll have to be careful of some people, because there are alot of betrayers here.

UnderTakerKiller1

Well i am Hamza,I would like to join your fac.

IGN:Hamza
Let me get one thing straight many people hate me,but I never did anything bad to factions that didnt mess with me so please dont listen to the people who say "Hamza is a betrayer."
My reason:Well,I had enough hiding in a corner being messed around the world,I used to fight in a team but then i fell,I would like to join this faction because your a good owner i've seen since a very long time,most people lose their factions because of carelessly dying,But thats not you,You just have full power,Thats why i want to join because i want to make a difference in the survival world in a team,Survival can not be ruled alone,It should be ruled as a team,I know i will be declined This is just a try XD

Deimos

Hamza,

We took your request into consideration, but given your past with our faction, we're afraid we can not allow you to join us. Good luck on joining another faction though! ;)

pianonano

Ign: pianonano

Why I would like to join: If I join a faction, It's simply because I want a team to work with, and I would never betray them.

PvP: 6/10 Average :/ (Sorry I Suck)

shuff

Hello, i'm applying to become in the faction underkings in my alternate account:
In Game Name:JediKnight

Reason of wanting to join:
Well, i'm currently, in my main account, in the peaceful faction LoneApostle, but I discovered, that being peaceful isn't very good, because I would like to be able to fight, raid, etc...
(That doesn't mean that I will leave the peaceful faction, I will stay in it in my main account.

This is all I can say so far, I hope you accept me and thank you.

Pepsy

Hi my IGN is Pepsy , I would like to join faction.                                                                                                                                                                                   
I'm not betrayer , I love PvP , I'm really good at it ,  I would always help my faction .                                                                             

If I join this faction : U need help? just /msg me :)

Deimos

Pianonano; as we haven't seen you in-game yet, we're not sure what to expect of you. We'd like you to speak to us in game if possible first, before we take you into consideration.

Shuff; you're accepted as we have known you for quite some time already. We believe you to be a player with potential and growing possibilities, welcome aboard! ;)

Pepsy; I think I've spoken to you once in-game. Please contact me another time and we'll have a little chat.

shuff

Quote from: Deimos on February 11, 2014, 10:47:28 PM
Pianonano; as we haven't seen you in-game yet, we're not sure what to expect of you. We'd like you to speak to us in game if possible first, before we take you into consideration.

Shuff; you're accepted as we have known you for quite some time already. We believe you to be a player with potential and growing possibilities, welcome aboard! ;)

Pepsy; I think I've spoken to you once in-game. Please contact me another time and we'll have a little chat.

Lepid

Hello! I'm applying with my alt account. :P

IGN:manonano65

INFO AND REASONS:
I want to join your faction because... well, I'm a bit tired of playing as peaceful, but I will stay in my faction with my main account (lepid_123). I'm not so good at PVPing, but I'll try my best :3. I believe it will be more exciting in a non-peaceful faction and this would be my first experience in a non-peaceful faction. If you need more info, just tell me. :)

Dutchmattice

Hello, my name is Mattice
My in-game name is Dutchmattice
My age is: 13
I would like to join because i want to play with my friend from class, Aaron
Thanks for reading  :)

Exi

Dutchmattice & manonano65: accepted.
Welcome to the team :)

doctorthrax

Well... After some thinking i have decided to join a non-peaceful faction, with my alt account to get some dust off of the name.

IGN: teerawk
Additional info: So to start off, after being in a peaceful faction I want to step it up a bit and see how it is in a "real" survival faction which includes pvp, raiding etc. I'm fairly new to all that but I'm sure i will get the hang of it soon as i am a fast learner. People wouldn't call me a betrayer because I have never really betrayed any faction or person in the server. I hope you will consider my app so I will be able to have fun and kick some ass ;D

Exi

Teerawk: Accepted :)

Faction applications are now closed until further notice.