News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban Wave

Started by Exi, March 21, 2013, 12:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

I can't tell you guys enough how important it is to PROTECT YOUR BUILDS! This is what happens when you leave towns unprotected, griefs and bans.

Banned Steve123 for 12 days for griefing the front of an airplane and griefing Osama's house.
Banned Hamza for 10 days for griefing Osama's house.
Banned sirerik123 for 10 days for griefing Osama's house. (-> Also noted in Smooves' ban report but i'll just add him here too)
Banned kelmirferme for 10 days for griefing Osama's house.
Banned Kirad for 10 days for griefing Osama's house. (-> Also noted in Smooves' ban report but i'll just add him here too)
   All of them were checked and verified with coreprotect. (x:128 y:70 z:818)

Banned ThimoNL for 15 days for griefing Nebris' house.
Banned Phil6600 for 15 days for griefing Nebris' house.
Banned kutkopthimo for 15 days for griefing Nebris' house. + another 5 days for his abusive username. (translated:f**k head thimo)
Banned kennymajic44 for 15 days for griefing Nebris' house.
Banned J-mike132 for 3 days for griefing Nebris' house. (small grief)
Banned Keffir11 for 3 days for griefing Nebris' house. (small grief)
Banned tuccko for 3 days for griefing Nebris' house. (small grief)
   All of them were checked and verified with coreprotect. Rollback has been performad and area was secured with WorldGuard.

(No images since I'd need too many.)

steve123

I have not Ben to Osamas house since I was a guest and I would like to know why I would grief his house I have never had problems with him I have not talked to him since I was a guest so all I have to say is it was not me

Red

o.o This has so much detail.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Exi

Steve123, I'm a senior mod. Senior mods don't lie and we always act in the best interest of the server. If you think that I hadn't checked twice and hadn't considered all the possibilities, I wouldn't be worthy of this rank.
You will have to sit this one out, the evidence doesn't lie and the staff doesn't either.

And on a side-note, change your password more often and use hard passwords. Excuses such as yours can't be checked and will be ignored.

Kaise123

Quote from: Exi on March 21, 2013, 08:17:28 AM
Steve123, I'm a senior mod. Senior mods don't lie and we always act in the best interest of the server. If you think that I hadn't checked twice and hadn't considered all the possibilities, I wouldn't be worthy of this rank.
You will have to sit this one out, the evidence doesn't lie and the staff doesn't either.

And on a side-note, change your password more often and use hard passwords. Excuses such as yours can't be checked and will be ignored.

Well written Exi, I can agree with all your points here.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Exi on March 21, 2013, 08:17:28 AM

Steve, I've already seen you griefing a lot of times, although when we try to warn you or tell you not to grief you never respond.