News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder App 1

Started by MrToasterizim, November 26, 2013, 04:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrToasterizim

Hey guys I made a video for my application because its looks better than using pictures. First, the intro!

Reason:
I want to be builder because I would like to spawn in building blocks for my builds, plus, it is one step closer to engineer. Builders alos have a new colour for chat. I find this really cool and you get noticed better, Also my name would be blue as well. I'm not sure if you can still spawn blocks if your an engineer but if you can't, it would still be cool because I would have gotten all the blocks I need when I am builder.
Therefore I would love to be a Builder because you can spawn all the blocks and it is one step closer to become an Engineer!

PS: If you are watching the video and there is lots of lag, Its because I don't have a great PC/Laptop and It doesn't work well when recording, But Im lag free when I'm not! Just something to note about the video and I apologise In advance about the lag in the video. Well I hope you have a great day and GoodBye!

IGN: MrToasterizim

Here is the video, Not sure if it would work though,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv66BgHdN04

TheDarkWolf

You gave us the wrong link for your video. :P The video should be published now, so you should be able to get us the right link and such.

Like I said yesterday, soon as I see pictures/video I'll approve you on the spot. :)

~ Wolf

MrToasterizim

I think i gave you my private video and its hard to undo it. Just lemme fix it!

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

MrToasterizim

Lepid

Okay, It works, but its laggy lol

MrToasterizim

Yea i said it would be laggy
sorry for the lag though

Ciztii

MrToasterizim

im really sorry for all the lag in the video
but thats the est way of looking at it unless i give you a tour!
so you'll have to put up with the lagg unless you want a real tour!

TheDarkWolf