News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I want to be a builder.

Started by Theminegameur, December 30, 2013, 04:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theminegameur

Hi!
My name in this server is Theminegameur.I have played in this server for 1 year.I really like this server.My McMMO lvl is 775.
I know almost everythink about this server and i had a pretty experience playing here.I want to be a builder becouse I
want to spawn more thinks,help others and build more awesome thinks on this server.
Here are some pictures of my building.Thanks for reading i hope you accept it.

Bye!

TheDarkWolf

The home is kind of empty, though it is a nice home.

I'd like to see some pictures of at least one more build, do that and I'll accept you. I've seen you on quite a bit before, and even played with you some (sorry about that raiding bit yesterday, btw, no hard feelings. :) )

~ Wolf

TheDarkWolf

Accepted on the grounds that I gave him the option to show me more builds in game. :)

-------ACCEPTED