News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Application | exigopro

Started by Exi, January 07, 2013, 09:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

Name:
Sébastien Bulté

IGN:
exigopro

My Kaisecraft experience:
I've never played the first version of Kaisecraft but I've been playing the new server not long after it saw the light of dawn. I must admit that I'm not active each day due to real life commitments but that does not mean that I don't play it.
I'm not online each day although I'd say I'm online about 5 days each week.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I was a contributor on Bublécraft where I helped others as much as I could. I never got any complaints while doing so.
I also ran a bukkit-server where I built some majestic buildings together with some of my best friends.

Forums Knowledge:
I'm a forum administrator of 2 big guilds on Guild Wars 2. This may seem irrelevant, however, the opposite is true.
I have to do the exact same thing on these forums like our moderators do over here, so I definatly don't lack any experiance. BB-codes don't have secrets for me either, so I can use them very well.

Reputition:
I'm well-known to many players and have never treated anyone wrongly and I have always followed the server rules. I'm always open to new contacts and I'm willing to contribute to KCv2 as much as possible.

Who am I?
I'm 17 years old, and I'll become 18 years old the next 26th May. I live in Belgium and I speak Dutch, French, English and have a basic understanding of German.
I always act rational in every situation and do not get distracted by things around me making the decisions I make well thought-out. I'm mostly sociable towards players that act mature, not meaning that I ignore others oufcourse :)
I play waterpolo and play games as hobby.

Commands
I have a good knowledge of Residence, World Edit, and a basic knowledge of LogBlock.

Thank you for reading my application!

Greetings,

Exi

iTroll

You seem like a good candidate in my opinion.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

while the application is not the best ever and could do with some work, i like you and you are quiet but very nice ingame
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Jizomeo

nice app 
I'll say  support

I think you'll probably get accepted

TJ Bürkes

I will support. He seems like a very liable person, in my opinion.

~Analogue

Diion

It is for reason that i am not entirely motivated to discuss that i will also support Exi in his future endeavors ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

While your application isn't incredibly detailed, I like it and it includes all the required information. I generally like to leave staff applications for a while before accepting/denying them so that the general public can have their say. For now, I'll call this accepted, But awaiting more replies.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

I'll support also, he's good at what he does so far

scottymac223

Hes got my support, known him for a long time, he's very responsible too. Also an amazing builder.  :D

Kaise123

Welcome to the team xD You will be added to the Staff chat on Skype, And we can discuss any further questions you may have about the role. If you are unsure of anything please post in the staff board (You will be given access) or ask an existing Staff member on Skype.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire