News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

DeathDefyer99 Moderator Application

Started by Deathdefyer99, January 29, 2013, 10:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathdefyer99

Name:
George Esho (but you can call me Tommy)

IGN:
DeathDefyer99

Activity:
I've played on KC_V2 since November and have been playing for around 3 to 5 hours weekdays and 7 hours on weekends and have met some great people like Baroompsycho, Crimsontornado, iTroll, Sharkbait, Diion_beyer, Hijana, Skulker, Wanyama, Deadshot, MrFajitas, MrKool_Beanz, and Bluestar.

Activity Before Kaisecraft:
Sadly I've never been on servercraft or on any server before because the client i downloaded was Kai's and I didn't notice it being cracked but I've enjoyed the server and have made a lot of friends as stated above, but I have played Minecraft on the Xbox 360 and have gotten my knowledge of building and from there.

Forums Knowledge:
I know some of the basics using the forums and can learn other necessities. e.g. locking topics, modifying topics, creating topics.

I am well known amongst the players on the server and am well liked and can help out with anything that is in my power.

Other Information:
I am 13 years old and live West Bloomfield, Michigan so I am fluent in English. I know the basics of World Guard, World Edit, Logbook, Residence, and Rollback and can look up any other information that is needed. although I've never been a Moderator I've seen the other Mods in action so I can adapt to what they do and can be the best mod in Kaisecraft.

Thank you for your time.

DeathDefyer99
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Officialguy

Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Smoove

Never had any problems with you, very nice guy, but your app is a bit small.

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: smoove on January 30, 2013, 01:21:31 AM
Never had any problems with you, very nice guy, but your app is a bit small.
yeah i know but this is my first Minecraft server on the PC so yeah
~Toby Turner

iTroll

-A bit short
-Doesn't contain necessary information
-You didn't put me on your 'great people' list.

Good day sir.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

Quote from: iTroll on January 30, 2013, 10:14:30 AM
-A bit short

Good day sir.
Like kaise said, size doesn't matter :P But I agree on the necessary information.

*On topic, this lacks detail and doesn't really convince me to support you... Add more information.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

iTroll

Quote from: Red on January 30, 2013, 12:23:36 PM
-A bit short

Good day sir.
Like kaise said, size doesn't matter :P But I agree on the necessary information.

*On topic, this lacks detail and doesn't really convince me to support you... Add more information.

Size DOES matter in the fact that you need a decent amount of info to contain all the necessary details for acceptance.
So, size itself doesn't matter but the amount of facts, information and details do.

And I see my name in your app now haha good choice.
Le god of le troll~

BlueStar5

Well, i'd say it's pretty good. But i won't give my support immediately 

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Kaise123

Quote from: Red on January 30, 2013, 12:23:36 PM
-A bit short

Good day sir.

Like I've said on a few other occasions... "It's all about technique"... ;P.

Not sure about the app. I'll wait for a few more staff opinions.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

kindak1

sorry o support

reson: never seen you ing :(
I`m the chosed one!

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: kindak1 on February 02, 2013, 04:36:38 AM
sorry o support

well thats because we live in different time zones and i get out of school at 4PM
~Toby Turner

iTroll

Quote from: kindak1 on February 02, 2013, 04:36:38 AM
sorry o support

I see him quite often. Not the issue. I haven't seen you on in months though.
Le god of le troll~

KrayzieTrini

Even thought he is new to Minecraft on PC. He never causes trouble and can pick up, the commands quickly. I think we should give him a chance at-least junior mod, if some are concerned.

Support

Zlexy

after discussions with kai, i decided to deny this. past history with annoying deadshot for various things and you used to be argumentitive and are slightly immature. if you can keep your maturity and patience under control and apply next month, then we'll maybe look at it again

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."