News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Skulk's Resignation from Staff :(

Started by Skulker150, September 02, 2013, 10:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Mathew on September 05, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: LeonDaMundt on September 02, 2013, 10:56:03 PM
NOOOOO! Awww Skulk why did you have to leave D:, I'm going to certainly miss you! You were a really great staff member and helped me alot! Best of luck for your future!
He was, wasn't he?
Unlike you, you backstabbing SON OF A BITCH!
Hahaha get your facts right you insensitive, selfish excuse for a human. Leon never actually backstabbed the staff, he was demoted because of his attitude which Zlexy didn't like, and that was also temporarily for 7 days. Unlike you of course, who managed to desolate 240 chunks with pointless and multiple World Edit abuses, not to mention, permanently demoted to 2 ranks below from what you got demoted.
In retrospect, i will leave with something which has become common to me and the staff, but is very appropriate for this situation: "Pls Edukate"

Zlexy

Topic locked and Matty permanently muted.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."