News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Herro Peoples!

Started by ParagonGX, August 12, 2012, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Hello Kaise and to all the members of this forums. My name is Gorden. I have been playing minecraft for over a year. I've gotten into playing on minecraft servers in February. The very first server i played on was called Jessuocraft, in which i played on for about a month. After that i was told by my friend to go and play on servercraft (kaisecraft). This was the server where i spent most of my time on. I had been on the server for close 4 months until, it was eventually stopped. I still have all the good memories of the server, moving up in ranks. I purchased the rank on knight, just to find out that a day later i would become a protector. Serving as a protector on kaisecraft (ScS_Secret), i would learn heaps about world guard and build up on my protection speeds. 1 month before kaisecraft was stopped, a former Sr.Mod of kaisecraft, MichaelBuble, started his own server (Bublecraft). Being a real life friend with him, i joined the server and was promoted to Moderator, where i spent a huge amount of my time on. BTW my IGN is dabeast100.

Ok that's enough of the minecraft side.

Name: Gorden
IGN: dabeast100
Hobbies: Watching the footy, playing minecraft and eating rice.

Kaise123

Welcome (Back sort of). Added you back on Skype
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Diion

ah, Gorden, we had both begun to activly participate within the deveplpment of the minecraft server during the time  ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Well i always like to help people and helping is one of my hobbies,i want to give ideas which will make the new Kaisecraft an enjoyable environment to play on.