News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Being engineer is too hard

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 07, 2013, 02:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, i want to say that its so much hard to be engineer and i did do somthing for apply for it but i cant show it in the server cuz i tried it in the SP and i worked hard on it for 3 Days and idk it will work if i showed it here and may apply from the Sp i hope you tell me about it kaise cuz im ready for it  :-\ i hope you dont mind or any mod else  :-\ cuz i cant copy it in the MP and idk i may put a video for it and post it here so...yeah i hope you read that Kaise  ;) and i wish for you all luck and I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT,Bye Guys  ;)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Michael5017

I know, its hard to get Engineer its also saying in the topic

And no, you cannot get Engineer by making an redstone building in SP because we dont exactly know that you maded it

Also, jeez you are so much posting in Other

Smoove

Of course getting the rank is hard it is supposed to be like that.

iLiviDzZ

Engineer should be difficult to obtain, this is because that it is the final free rank to obtain. You would not become an engineer from making things on single player.

Also if you are ready for it, build a lot of redstone items on the server, then use the contraptions which you built to fuel the builder application. The engineer rank will acquire a lot of thought and effort into playing the game. The application should obtain a lot about why you want the rank and what you would do if you did obtain the rank

Asking for the rank won't get you the rank. It will decrease your chances of ever getting the rank. People try hard to make good redstone builds and you come here begging Kaise for the rank. Please stop posting topics which are useless.

This topic could have easily been avoided by posting an application in the Engineer application page, or by waiting until you have build the redstone machines in the server
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Exactly what [user]iLiviDzZ[/user] already said. You are required to put a lot of effort into this rank because from it you can get more then just additional spawning permissions but myself and the other administrators will be more inclined to adding permissions and performing additional tasks (Such as WorldEdit) for you. All builds for all ranks MUST be constructed in the server. SP builds do not count.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

ooh will its to bad  :( i hope i can build it in MP wish me luck guys :-\
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares