News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

hey everyone

Started by the_gunslinger0, October 07, 2012, 01:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_gunslinger0

im looking forward to playing with everyone ;)
new to kaises servers so im very excited to see this when i can
very friendley and a good builder
iv been known as the pumpkin king
but my ign is actually the_gunslinger0 i like to help in anyway that i can if you have any questions ask im better at that than just typeing about my self
tiocfaidh ar la
judge if you want we are all going to die i plan to deserve it

Zlexy

hello man, welcome!

hope to see you around sometime.. :)

peace!
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

the_gunslinger0

thanks for the welcome im sure we will meet some time sooner if i am lucky and get whitelisted
tiocfaidh ar la

Zlexy

kai is a nice guy so lets hope for the best :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

Herrow :3 Nice to meet you! Hope to see you online sometime.  ;)

SHARKBAIT123

Kaise123

Hey, Good to see a new face :) Hope to see you in game and active on the Forums in the future.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

the_gunslinger0

thanks for the warm welcome everyone and to kaise i will be in game or in the forum as much as posible
tiocfaidh ar la