News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

mohamad1965 mod app

Started by mohamad1965, June 17, 2013, 01:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamad1965

Mohamad Alameh

IGN:
mohamad1965

Activity:
I started playing on kaisecraft on January. In my free days I play on kaisecraft from 8:am to 8:pm (12 hours). The summer is beginning so I will have a LOT of free time to play. Because I have no school in summer.

Activity Before Kaisecraft:
Before kaisecraft I didn't knew how to run minecraft multiplayer then thanks to shuff he told me how. I played for like 2 years singleplayer.

Old KaiseCraft:
Unfortunately I was so dump and never saw the old kaisecraft.

Activity after kaisecraft:
Like I said I made a server wile playing KCV2 and shut it down and still playing on the KCV2.

Reason:
I want to become a mod because I like having a lot of responsibility and I love helping peoples because when somebody is sad for being ignored he remind me of me when I first was in the server everybody was ignoring me and I was like a trash bag. I want to become a mod because I want to use worldedit for some builds. And I want to become a mod also because we can spawn everything and I would love to help when there are no staffs in the server (that happen everyday, and I am online at that time). 

Knowledge:
I have a very good knowledge because I tried to make a bukkit and install server mods and plugins. But my server didn't go viral because it wasn't a 24/24 server. So I shuted it down.

CoreProtect:
[spoiler]Thx to Han he teached me the commands of core protect
/co i: inspect griefing and remove blocks
/co restore p t r a b e restore removed based the on player, the time, the radius, the action, the block and the exclusion 
/co rollback p t r a b e rolls back the area based the on player, the time, the radius, the action, the block and the exclusion [/spoiler]

WorldEdit:
[spoiler]//wand
//Get the wand object
//set- set a block from the first position to the second position
//replace- set a specific block unstead of another specific block in the choosed region
//fill-Fill a hole
//fixlava-Fix lava to be stationary
//fixwater-Fix water to be stationary
//limit-Modify block change limit
//copy-Copy the selected region
//paste-paste the selected region
//undo-Undo the last action
//redo-Redo the last action
//pos1-Set position 1
//pos2-Set position 2
//hpos1-Set position 1 to targeted block
//hpos2-Set position 2 to targeted block
//chunk-Set the selection to my current chunk
//expand-Expand the selection region
//contract-Contract the selection region
//walls-Build the four sides of the selection
//move-Move the contents of the selection
//stack-Repeat the contents of the selection
//cut-Cut the selected region
//generate-Generates a shape according to a formula
//hcyl-Generates a hollow cylinder
//cyl-Generates a cylinder
//hsphere-Generates a hollow sphere
//pyramid-Generate a filled pyramid
//hpyramid-Generate a hollow pyramid
//snow-Simulates snow
//thaw-Thaws the region
//setbiome-Sets the biome of the player's current block or region [/spoiler]

WorldGuard:
[spoiler]/region define - Defines a region and enables it to be protected
/region redefine - Re-defines the region selected into the new shape
/region info - Looks up information of the region in a specific world
/region list - Lists the protected region in a world
/region addowner - Adds an owner to a region provided
/region removeowner - Remove an owner
/region addmember - Add a member
/region removemember -Remove a member
/region flag - Report a selected region
/region teleport - Teleports you to a specified region [/spoiler]

Residence:
[spoiler]
- /res select (x)(y)(z) -select an area to protect using and wooden or specifying X, Y, and Z
- /res select chunk-Select a whole chunk for protection
- /res select expand <amount>-Expand selection in direction your looking
- /res select size- show selected area size
- /res select shift <amount>-Shift selection in direction your looking
- /res select vert-expand selection from sky to bedrock
- /res select worldedit-use an area defined by WorldEdit
- /res create <Residencename>-create a residence
- /res area <add/remove/replace> <residencename> <areaID>Add or remove areas to the residence
- /res remove <residencename>-remove a residence [/spoiler]

Forum Knowledge:
I always check the forum every day and I google it {how to make a minecraft server forum} when making my server so I learned a lot about forum knowledge.

I have a very good reputation. There is my best friend from school shuff. I knew who before he leaved for 4 month, I know also Leonmundt that is now saad, I am also friend Tal, yellow, superbotar (that I knew over a wither), trickytrix, Inoobish, stephen, jonathan , viper, nela12, zelda, hatsune, jedwere,addjosh (he was the first person that I actually knew on the server, and I don't know why but I can't find him anymore) skyra, zlexy andmonochronico. I saw other peoples playing but never actually talked a lot or made any building or creations with them. So I say for myself I like the most getting to know new guest and help them for that they stay on the server. I hate when they begin calling the server *things* and quit very madly ( >:( )to another server.

Additional Information:
So I am a student who lives in Lebanon,Beyrouth currently in the grade before the brevet (I don't know what we call it). I am trilogue I know English, Arabic and french, but arabic was my first language so I am in a french school that means that my second language was french and I learned English lately (honestly I learned it the most from the server).I made a server but it wasn't a 24/24 server but nobody was interested so I shut it down. So it was a bukkit server so I learned everything about a bukkit server. Other than kaisecraft I played keicraft. I played keicraft because he wasn't actually a survival server he was a server containing: creative, skyblock and hunger games. I've been the owner of a server so I think I can pull it off on kaisecraft because I know the drill.

Thanks for seing my app :)
Hope u will support me  ;D

iNoobish

Wery mature player, often on the server i see him like each day on server. Wery wery wery helpfull to.

~support~

yellow

He is a good player but you must give more information and you must make your english good

srry i can give no support

Exi

I don't support you:
Firstly you don't provide information about why you want to be a moderator, and actually, I don't think you gave enough information in general. Secondly you made some spelling mistakes, which is quite annoying and not good if you want to become a mod.

And if I may quote ParagonGX: It all depend on both the quality and quantity of the Application. Players under the age of 15 can be said to be 'immature' and show a lack of knowledge. It maybe considered for players at 14 years, but will if challenged by an older member, the older person will gain the position.

Your application lacks both quality and quantity. Also I don't believe you are mature enough for this rank.

mohamad1965

And just wanted to tell Exi: we can be mature without being 15 years old but also not under 13 years old. Mature is in the mental not in the physical shape.

Kaise123

Your general English is not really good enough in your application, and generally it isn't very professional. No support from me
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kempis

Well, I don't think the information is enough, compared to accepted applications and your not really age-worthy.
I know this 18 year old kid, who is still immature even though he is almost an adult, and it may or may not be me :P

I think I'm going to go.. Neutral ... for this application.

Stephen

For me, I actually don't even see you are mature enough to hold a big obligation as staff member. I see your maturity before when you are begging with other player just to stop killing you. No offence my friend.
~No Support

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

mohamad1965

I'm sorry for this bad english,i will fix it,and when the fixing will finish,i will tell you.
Thank you.

ParagonGX

From this Application for Moderator I can come to a decision that you are not worthy to become a Staff Member. I don't believe that your English and choice of words are good enough for you to communicate to players clearly. Before one applies for Moderator, they must have been active on the forums for a consistent period of 2-3 weeks. I've haven't seen that from you. Finally I don't view you as being mature enough to take up the role of a Moderator on KCv2.