News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Blarno's Moderator Application [#2]

Started by -Blarno-, April 28, 2013, 04:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blarno-

In-Game name:
Blarno

Skype  name:
unknown.founder

I am 14 years old, I will be 15 in 9th month.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I started playing minecraft on Kaisecraft version 2 when I realized I can play minecraft without purchasing it. I joined the server and pretty fast after it, I found great friends to build with and play with. I was confused while first time joining but luckily, there were much players willing to help me. Soon after I joined the server, I was building with the resources I had to get Citizen and then Builder.I am really happy that I found a server like this one, It's like only server I play on. I haven't been banned before. I have Moderator rank in server called StillCraft, but it's not even half of fun as on Kaisecraft. So far, this is one of the best servers I have played on. I have learnt almost all of the commands which I can use with moderator rank, like WorldEdit, WorldGuard and CoreProtect. I have played on Kaisecraft for about 2 and half months now.

Why am I applying for moderator rank again:
I did a mistake, big one. I was moderator, person of trust, and I broke the rule. I am mature enough and I know that I did a mistake. I can't say anything in my defense, except that I was reckless.  Some people learn from others' mistakes, but I learn from my own.  I have learned from my mistakes. And yes, I know, you have lost confidence in me, but that makes me more responsible. If you accept me, trust me I will respect all rules, more than anyone else, because I got a second chance. So, why I am applying? I am applying because I think that I have knowledge and time to be a good moderator, again.
My greatest moments on minecraft were ones I spent with staff. I've had great fun with all the staff members and I was friend with every.
I did let a tear when I last time lost moderator because I LOVED being one and I would love to be again. You can call me names because of that, but I do not care.

Why do I think I deserve this rank:
I think I deserve the rank because I've been doing my moderator jobs sucessful when I was one.
I found out who hacked few accounts on this server by my self. I've been baning griefers and sucessfully doing my moderator job.
I think I deserve the rank because I am most of time I am the only player online which can help others with something.

Activity:
I've played on KaisecraftV2 for two and half months now. I got second chance and I am gladly applying for moderator again. I play 5+ hours daily on the server and I help people really much. Even if I have school and I need to study, I still manage to get the time to play on the server.  Since I started playing minecraft on Kaisecraft, I haven't been online ONLY two days. I play really active because I love the server and its players.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played minecraft on single player before my friends told me about Kaisecraft. I haven't played really often in single player because it was no fun at all. After I joined the server,  I've started building with the resources I could find around. In first 2 weeks, I've got through 2 ranks,Citizen and Builder, soon after, I reached new rank, ,,Elite". I didn't buy elite by my self, Triickyztrix98 bought it to me.

Old Kaisecraft:
I haven't played on old Kaisecraft. I don't have much to say about it but I've been on a server which had Kaisecraft world. It seemed like really great server.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I started playing minecraft on Kaisecraft version 2 when I realized I can play minecraft without purchasing it. I joined the server and pretty fast after it, I found great friends to build with and play with. I was confused while first time joining but luckily, there were much players willing to help me. Soon after I joined the server, I was building with the resources I had to get Citizen and then Builder.I am really happy that I found a server like this one, It's like only server I play on. I haven't been banned before. I had Moderator rank in server called StillCraft, but it's not even half of fun as on Kaisecraft. So far, this is one of the best servers I have played on. I have learnt almost all of the commands which I can use with moderator rank, like WorldEdit, WorldGuard and LogBlock. I have played on Kaisecraft for over a month now.  I've gained even more experience now, after being mod. I think I know everything that I need to be on moderator position again. After my demotion, I've started playing in survival world actively. My faction is one of 2 current peaceful factions on the server.

Forums Knowledge:
I have played much games and I know much about forums. I don't know how to make my own forum but I actually don't need it. I can learn all things about forum I don't know in a short time since I have been on much forums  already.
I will be really much on the forum if I get moderator because there would be much of job like reporting griefers and players who break the rules.

I had a great rep, but when I got demoted, I lost it, but after a while, because of my respect towards others and my help to players, I gained it again. I never griefed anyone's house or any other kind of building, I followed those rules. I once tried to burn a player with lava without knowledge that's not allowed, I wouldn't even try to do it, but benjahack tried to kill me like that so it seemed fun. After I got warned for that lava kill attempt, I haven't done anything that's aginst rules. I have been answering questions in chat and wasn't disrespectful to other players.I believe people like me. I am not trying to get moderator to abuse power of that rank. I am applying because I love to help people and I know much about WorldEdit, WorldGuard and CoreProtect. I am going to act more mature then I do now and I won't be childish from a time to time as I am now. If I won't be accepted this time, I won't get mad or anything, I will keep playing on the server actively as I did before.

Knowledge:
My knowledge? Well I have been a moderator on this server for a few weeks and in that time I learned a lot... I know pretty much about WorldEdit, WorldGuard and CoreProtect. I know almost all of the commands. I don't know commands I actually never will be using. I have been using WorldEdit in single player and on 2 of multiplayer servers.I have been also using WorldGuard to protect people's homes and properties. When I was moderator, I have learned CoreProtect to find out about griefs and how to rollback.

CoreProtect:

[spoiler]I'm pretty well with this plugin. I've been doing multiple ban reports and rolled back much houses/buildings.

Commands:

/co i/inspect – for activing coreprotect
/co rollback n: nickname t:time r:radius – for rollback[/spoiler]

WorldEdit:

[spoiler]I am really familiar with this plugin.
//wand <gives you a tool for WorldEditing (Wooden Axe)
//set
//replace <block you want to replace> <block you want to put instead>
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move <how much blocks you want to move on a side> <side you want to move them on>
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw[/spoiler]

WorldGuard

[spoiler]I know really much about this plugin

Commands:

/region define <name>
/region addowner <name of region> <player I want to add as owner>
/region removeowner  <removes player's permission to build>
/region setparent
/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate[/spoiler]

Additional Information About Me:
I am 14 years old boy. My nationality is Croatian. I live in Germany, I have moved there before about two months. I love playing games and spending my free time on computer. When I need to study, I am really lazy (most of time I fall asleep). I don't love school so much, I even had idea of making school on server and writing on a sign "Free to grief" (that's how much I love it). Game I like the most is Minecraft. I am playing some other games, too, but only if my friends call me to play with them. I love playing shooter games but I also love playing car ones, like Need for speed World (It's a multiplayer Need for Speed). My hobby is Field Hockey, I am pretty good at it. I have been playing it for around four years now. I have stopped playing hockey for a year after I was playing it for 2 years. I was best player in my hockey team before but after I stopped playing I lost my skill. I love playing tennis, football, handball and other sports, but my favourite is still hockey. I have fun spending time with my friends outside of house (yeah, I am not really that much addicted to computer). That's  mostly everything I can say about myself.

People I have met

[spoiler]Most of the staff:
Kaise123
Wanyama
Hijana
CrimsonTornado (Red)
BlueStar5 (BlueCop)
TriickyzTrix98
DeadCell
iTroll
Exigopro
Smoove
Jason
Hansolo
Skullker150
Baroompsycho
Livid
Cristinasama

And normal players:

Flykid
BlaaaazMC
Nikolicaaaa
LukinhasBR
Gman
Jizomeo
ImSwizz
Guard
lepi_123
thrax6
LeonMundt
Steve123
Waffle
Earthwalking
Kakus

And much, much more.[/spoiler]

This application is half made of old one and there's also new informations added.
~Blarno

LeonDaMundt

First support! He can handle this rank! Forgive him ;D

[Support]

BlaaaazMC

He's a great guy & a great builder and he likes to help people especially me cause I call him all the time. He'll be able to have the moderator rank and i give him support.

TriickyzTrix

I've always liked you and this application is brilliant. I know personally that you can handle this rank, but the "xray situation" can be overlooked. Other than that

- Huge Support

Kaise123

I remember speaking to you after your demotion, And offering you a second chance at moderator when you thought you were ready. I must say your application is excellent and I believe you have the potential to be a good mod, Just as long as you stay away from things like Xray (Although, You can use your unusual mining pattern now as Xray doesn't work on the server anymore, So you could furthermore prove your innocence).

A big support from me, I'll accept this unless there are serious other complaints from staff members.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

I would say that we should forget about the past and focus on the future. We are needing Staff Members like you. I will offer my support. Good luck!  ;)

Kaise123

Quote from: ParagonGX on April 28, 2013, 07:55:23 PM
I would say that we should forget about the past and focus on the future. We are needing Staff Members like you. I will offer my support. Good luck!  ;)

Agreed.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Blarno and I are friends from the begging of KCv2. We went trough a lot together. We applied for Builder in the same time. He is my best friend on server. Could you just imagine that happiness when you and your friend get accepted for a moderator in a same time. And than the x-ray thing. When he got demoted, I was like: WTH bro, why? He told me that he was greedy for diamonds, and that he made a big mistake. We were sad, both of us. But he repented. I even think that, if he get accepted (again) he will be more responsible, because he got an another chance. He know that he lost your respect, but he is willing to accept consequences of his acts and he is willing to earn your trust again.

BIGGEST SUPPORT EVER 

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

I asked Wan if he had any objections about you, since he was the one who demoted you. He said no objections, he's fine with it.

On behalf of every admin approving this, as well as me and the rest of the staff, we are giving you a second chance. Just remember to stay away from X-Ray and other mods that may lead to another demotion, or at least ask us before you install/use it.

Congratulations, you have been accepted!