News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Wanyama application for moderator

Started by Zlexy, November 08, 2012, 03:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

hello!

I am Wanyama as many of you may have seen me from the server, i hope that i've put the impression on you that I am a guy who likes to be friendly hehe. I am applying for moderator (or possibly trusted if that is ok and if i am accepted - because i can be online every day, but maybe only 2 hours or so a day, because i have real life stuff to attend to but its worth a shot).

Country and timezone: Portugal. GMT +1.

Why i want to be moderator: I want to become a staff/moderator/trusted (whatever you wish to call it) because i feel that i could bring something to players and to staff. i have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.7.3 i believe so a year and a half almost. I have very good knowledge with Worldguard, worldedit, residence, logblock and many more. I can show this through helping people set up residences, and i can also help staff adjust to logblock. I believe that my kinder nature would do the server even more good, as i am a peaceful person and usually do not resort to the dreaded "banhammer" but sometimes in rare cases, it must be used for obvious reasons. My understanding of rules is very good, i recognize the fact that English must be spoken in public chat at all times. This brings me to my next point. As i am multi-lingual or however you want to say it, i speak multiple languages. I know Portuguese, Spanish, English, a bit of French and the basics of German. If someone was speaking in different language, i could tell them in their respected language to speak English only, or go to /msg to speak their native language. This can come in handy rather than using that awful Google translator :P.

Am I active in game and on forums: Yes, from time to time, my job and real life take over but hey everything does once in a while. Sometimes i can be active many hours a day. I check the forums usually once a day. I know how to moderate forums as i used to run a Runescape one many years ago, hehe, good times.

Many plugins and commands i know very well how to use:

WorldGuard
/region define (name it)
/region addowner
/region addmember
/region info

Residence
/res select worldedit
/res create (residence name)
/res pset
/res set
/resadmin

Logblock
/lb tool - /lb toolblock -
/lb rollback area (block number) since (time)
/lb rollback selection since (time) [[use //wand to select area]]
/lb rollback player (player name) since (time)

I believe i can teach some new staff how to use these plugins. I am a sort of helper guy, i'm not the moderation type, i prefer to help players, staff, and Kai with everything they need. I believe i have the experience to do so.

Skype name: mrjcosta

I am a man who loves to help out people. I like to do things quick, easy and without getting asked to do. I see myself as a good asset to the staff, as a staff and as a good friend.

Any comments or critisicism or however you spell it are gladly taken. Thank you for reading people. :)

Adeus! (goodbye hehe)

Wanyama

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Osama

wanyama has my support really nice awesome builder kind and helpful person -support-
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Zlexy

Zlexy

iTroll

This is nice, I support. Good luck and the languages could be useful because there are many Spanish, Portuguese/Brazilian players.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

KrayzieTrini

Support +1
Very nice guy, plus pretty good at faction  :P

Kaise123

Support from me, Let's see what else we get before I accept though. Also waiting for you to accept my Skype request :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Zlexy

accepted you on skype kai :)

thank you to all <3

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire