News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

crnobijeli13's staff application

Started by crnobijeli13, July 13, 2013, 02:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

Your app is short, but everyone is telling that you are a good and respectful to each other...

SUPPORT

But please improve your skills on posting an app... :)

TJ Bürkes

I never really see you on the server when Im on; but from what I can gather, youre a pretty decent player on the server. I support you because of this and because this app is phenomenal! :)

Quote from: razzer120 on July 15, 2013, 12:21:34 AM
Your app is short, but everyone is telling that you are a good and respectful to each other...

SUPPORT

But please improve your skills on posting an app... :)
To be honest, this is one of the longer apps that have been posted on the forums! Theres nothing short about this app. :)

~Analogue

fearlessness1321

Not that my opinion matters but I have seen crno and I'm not supporting him because I'm ex sith I'm supporting him because I think he will make one hell of a mod so I give him my full support

godofwar

Kaise123

Guys, support doesn't count just because it's big and/or colourful. You need to put some sort of reasoning as to why you support the applicant, otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

crnobijeli13

Quote from: shuff on July 17, 2013, 06:50:29 AM
Leon has been accepted,and now,I wish you too get accepted crno :)

Tnx, i'm glad because of Leon, still wondering if i'll get accepted tho...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

HanSolo

I'm really not sure about you. You are good player, very respectful (to me at least), but, I'm not sure that you fit the role of a mod.

-Undecided (Although I'm slightly more to the support)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

crnobijeli13

Does anyone actually have a helpful suggestion on how to imporve the app and/or myself?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Hij

There really isn't much to improve on. You have a wonderful app, and I support you because I believe you can be trusted. and you are fairly mature ;)

Kaise123

I'll make the final decision on this one. I've had very little to do with you but from what I have seen you're fairly respectful. Your application is alright aswell.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire