News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Dual Application for baroompsycho and Skulker150

Started by baroompsycho, November 19, 2012, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroompsycho

Hey everyone! So just to start off, we would both like to thank you all for reading this application and showing your support! It truly means a lot to us! For convenience, we have just merged our 2 applications into 1 (as our qualifications and previous moderator experiences are almost identical). If it is truly necessary/desired by Sr.Mods & Admins, we can split up the application into 2 different ones. Thanks again!

Our IGNs:

1. Baroompsycho
2. Skulker150

Our Real Names:

1. Emily
2. Trevor

Our Skype Names:

1. Baroompsycho
2. Skulker150

Background Info:

Many of you might know us from Bublecraft, but first, we'd like to start off from the very beginning. ServerCraft was the first multiplayer server that we had ever played on, and SHARKBAIT might even recall that the first thing that one of us said when we joined was, "So...what do we do now?" We weren't exactly well versed with any multiplayer gameplay. We were so intrigued by the fact that we could actually play Minecraft with other players, so we decided that not only would we keep playing on ServerCraft, but that we would also donate for the Knight rank. Generally, we were very active and dedicated to the multiplayer servers that we played on, unless something extremely important such as homework or tests came up. Well, to be honest, either way we still ended up playing anyway, but maybe just not as much for a particular period of time. We are both relatively active on the server, and (we think) quite well known for being kind and friendly to all the players. However, before the 20 slot upgrade, it was a bit harder to be on the server. Luckily, one of us was whitelisted on KaiseCraft V2 before it went public, so they were able to get to know the non-Bublecraft players a little better before the server went public.

We both live in Ontario, Canada, so our first language is English. This also means that we are both able to carry on a simple conversation in French (thanks to the Ontario school curriculum). A few random, true and Canadian facts are that-Yes, Canadians do ride moose to school and drink maple syrup whenever they can. Also, we most definitely live in igloos-not houses. We are all obsessed with either hockey or curling, and we always have beer in our hands! We don't have normal police in police cars-we have officers on horses with the hats and the boots riding around on the streets!

We both know that there's quite a significant amount of players on KCV2 (and that there were a relatively large number of players on Bublecraft) so we're not 100% sure whether or not we're well liked on both Bublecraft and KCV2, but hopefully we are! Without surprise, we know more Bublecraftians than ServerCraftians since we spent a majority of our time on Bublecraft after the major grief on ServerCraft. We spent several months slowly moving up the ranks on Bublecraft, from VIP, to Jr.Mod, to Mod, and at one point, even Admin! Both of us really love helping people. Whether it is from commands they don't know in the server, to actually helping them with problems in real life. We love talking to players on the server to get to know them better as well! We think that we have a positive attitude towards things and hopefully, we can continue to show this to everyone on the server.  :D

If we could obtain the prestigious rank of Moderator, it would not only benefit us in becoming better players, but it would also benefit the server and its people. In KCV2, we have both already donated a sum of $25 and received the Donator/Elite rank to help others build their creations with World Edit. Also, we try to resolve as many conflicts between players as we can, since no one likes to hear/see fighting on a minecraft server. However sometimes, it is slightly harder than we both could have anticipated as players generally respect staff more than other players.  We learned the basics of World Edit from a player called sts who also used to play on ServerCraft. He taught us how to //set (block) and also taught us that you can't break [Protection] signs for your chests by yourself. :P The beginning of a new journey & era of multiplayer enjoyment was about begin.

Basically, we began to play more, and we quickly wanted to learn more.  On Bublecraft, we learned how to properly use world edit without misusing it. Before becoming a Jr. Mod on Bublecraft, we had to figure out World Guard, and that's where we learned how to use World Guard. We both knew World Guard and World Edit very well and began to teach some of the hopeful Jr. Mods World Guard/ World Edit when they were trying to apply for the rank. After becoming a Mod, we learned all of the commands associated with the rank. A while later, we became Admins on Bublecraft and became even more familiar with the website. We learned how to lock, modify posts, delete posts, and move threads to the right boards when they were posted in the wrong sections. We're believe that the high ranking server officials are good friends with MichaelBuble aka owner of Bublecraft,  so please feel free to ask about our respective performance on BubleCraft to see whether or not we truly are fit for this rank. As a side note, we also learned how to use LogBlock on Bublecraft as well. Unfortunately, Bublecraft didn't have res so we had to learn how to properly use res as well. We would consider each other as fairly knowledgeable on res now, and are looking forward to using it more often in the future with our builds.

If you guys have any tips on how to improve the application, or if you just want to express your opinion of us, please let us know! :P Thanks again for reading this application and have a nice rest of your day/evening!

~ Baroom & Skulk

Zlexy

this is one of the best applications i have ever seen. brilliant joint effort. i am fully supportive of you two and hope to see you working with me and the others in the future. :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SHARKBAIT123

cant resist not suporting! fantastic application. I dont have much to say becuase i am just speechless

00Assassin

well what can I say....support support support support support support support support support support support support support support....
I think I made my point :3  ;D  ::)  8)

Like the app and I couldn't be here without skulk + baroom good luck!

xXDogsTyLXx

I accept the Wanyama says, by far the best application I've ever seen xD, but seriously it's really good. therefore you are my support and I wish you all luck on <3... !

DEADShotMartini

And with me, you can make that 3 official Mod supports :D

Skulker150

iTroll

Simply amazing. You got this troll's support, good luck you two!!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Cristinasama

wow. great application,I'm just speechless which means..you have mu support! :3

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

baroompsycho

Thanks so much for all the support. :) It means a lot to us!

Kaise123

Brilliant application, Brilliant reputation amongst everyone I have spoken to who knows you.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire