News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CrimsonTornado's Moderator application

Started by Red, November 19, 2012, 12:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Hello people of KaiseCraft, thank you for taking the time to look at my application. I was urged by several players on KaiseCraft and Skype, including several respected staff members I'm sure you all are well acquainted with.

My Ign: CrimsonTornado

Skype CrimsonSpade5, feel free to add me!

About Me

My name in real life is Brad. I'm a 14 year old male from the United States, attending High School for honors and majoring in law. I speak English fluently, so it isn't a problem for me to verbally deal with conflicts that may arise on the server. I have been playing MineCraft for almost two years, and I am feeling quite confident that my past experiences in MineCraft can aid me in my endeavors as a KCv2 Moderator. I enjoy playing sports on weekends and I am enlisted in the Baseball club in my school. I have a lot of free time when not in school or doing homework/chores and I really enjoy helping people! I have two brothers, and both are hooked on this server as well. I'm a pretty good artist, or so I'm told. You may see me as a serious, mature person but I can be quite humorous as well and sure to put a smile on your face.

MineCraft Experience

I have been playing MineCraft for about two years, as I had mentioned previously. I have been a MDS Moderator, and I am well acquainted with the Moderator plugins. I am savvy to Moderator abilities, commands, and methods for executing these commands. I am experienced in LogBlock, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Residence, and I used to run my own server so I understand the hardships a good owner goes through, the arge burden it ends up being to them, but also a great joy. I am active for several hours on weekdays, ranging from 3 to 5 and on weekends around 5 hours a day. I have good credentials from the staff and players of KaiseCraft, and I believe I would be an amazing Moderator, but that's up to you to decide.

I have been playing for about two weeks prior to the server whitelist being removed, and the population of the server started to flourish. I have been helping out from the shadows, never considering an application until now.

I have also been playing the original ServerCraft, my ign on there was ThePokeruler, and many of you know me from there. I was a mayor and had many friends who pushed me into applying for protector, which never happened.

On KCv2 I have many notable builds, and I am co-owner of the popular town skyland. I own a mansion, a pool and a giant beach house. I also have many dogs.

MCMMO Level (if that means anything): 610

Forum Experience

I have experience with SMF forums, I can move topics that are in the wrong category, delete inappropriately written posts, lock threads when necessary and more.

My contributions to the server: I've built quite alot of things on the server with my fellow peers, I've made a jail for if any mods would like to jail a corrupt player (if the plugin is ever added to the server), I built a spleef arena with iTroll, a Villa, garden and beach house with BlueStar5, a mansion and pool with PuppyPaw, iTroll and BlueStar5 (currently renting the guest room to players) my brothers and I have made a flourishing beautiful town but plots are not available as of right now. Me and SHARKBAIT are still tweaking up the town and fixing up the place. If any of you are reading this right now, I'd like to thank you for your help and cooperation with me.

My activities on the server: I enjoy building realistic furniture and houses, planning on opening a furniture house soon. I experiment with red stone and potions, and enjoy making books. I mine a lot and like to kill mobs, (especially cows). I rarely pvp on the server due to the lack of a pvp arena. Currently I'm expanding my mansion with PuppyPaw and helping out as co-owner in the newly revived skyland.

What am I best known for? I'm hard working, determined, a fast learner, reliable, and a kind, fair person.

If you have any criticism, good or bad, that you feel is worth posting then please do. Please do support, thank you for your time in reading this.

~CrimsonTornado
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

ParagonGX

In my opinion, I believe that this application for Moderator is lacking in information. Please provide more information for a better chance of you getting this rank.

Kaise123

I think this looks alright. I'll wait to hear more from players and staff.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xXDogsTyLXx

Support!

Cause you're a wery funny,nice,and an good player,and you know what you're doing/talking about. i wish you good luck in the future.

SHARKBAIT123

DEADShotMartini

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

BlueStar5

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Red

Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Kaise123

Welcome to KCv2 Staff. I have added you to the staff chat in Skype, so please come online and ask any questions you wish to relating to the position. Talk to me personally any time you see me online and I will give you a run through on your responsibilities as a Moderator.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire