News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator App. 2nd try

Started by Brylee [GamerGirl], November 25, 2013, 06:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brylee [GamerGirl]

Name~Brylee A. Cox

IGN~GamerGirl6834

age~13, 14 in January

skype~Loveishmonster

rank (atm)~VIP

Time Zone~ U.S.A,Central Time

activities~ I get on for a few hours at a time,i I try getting on almost everyday...im pretty active online... I'm usually building or helping lower ranks....I am on survival a lot..... I like to explore the server, I try to be in most server activities...but yeah usually im helping,building, or exploring...

other activities~I am on the basket ball team; city league...I play on the vanilla server, but not often..... when im not on minecraft im playing black ops or gta 5

forum knowledge~I know most of the basics on making topics,locking,editing,ETC, I never really had a problem with BBCodes or using the bold,spoiler,or color buttons

why I want to be a moderator~ I have extensive knowledge of the game... and I believe I can help out with world edit,world guard,res,and core protect...ive realized a lot of the moderators aren't always nice to some of the lower ranks...id be one of the cool,nice ones....AND sometimes mods are to busy and cant help, I think id have enough time to help everyone that needs me.....

reputation~I think I have a pretty good reputation....I don't fight/get in drama.... I am nice, unless someone REALLY pissed my off, but that doesn't happen much :) I am usually helpful and when an admin or mod asks me to do something, I do it.......I do have a few friends online like TheDarkWolf,Steve1996,UltraMiner,Wesley123,Baroompyscho,Smoove,raeldude, ETC..... ive never been banned nor have i been kicked for spamming or bad behavior :P

commands~ I know a lot about almost all commands.....I read up on it and practice them on servers...here are some,~

world guard
[spoiler]/region define <regionname> <player>
/region redefine <regionname> <newname>
/region claim <regionname>
/region setparent <child> <parents>
/region delete <regionname>
/region info
/region addowner <regionname> <player>
/region addmember <regionname> <player>[/spoiler]

core protect
[spoiler]/co inspect
/co lookup <user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>
/co restore <user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>
/co rollback<user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>
[/spoiler]

residence
[spoiler]/res select chunk
/res select size
/res select vert
/res select worldedit
/res select <cords>
/res select expand <amount>
/res create <residencename>
/res remove <residencename>
/res subzone
/res message
/res pset
[/spoiler]

world edit
[spoiler]//drain
/fix water
/fix lava
/thaw
//walls
//copy
//paste
//cut
//rotate
//count
//replace
//set
//redo
//undo
//pos 1
//pos 2
//hpos 1
//hpos 2
//move
//setbiome
/stack
//expand
[/spoiler]

extra info 'bout me~ I am a grade B student at HSLA (home schooled learning academy) I am in the 8th grade.... im not really social irl but im all out there in game (sometimes).....i have alot of brothers and sisters....my sister, MeadowLyric, also plays Kaise123..... I live in Blair,Oklahoma.... My best friend atm is fighting cancer down in Texas :/..... my mom believes i have O.C.D but i think its just that i like everything cleaned and organized... 

Please accept <3

shuff

I support you, i know that it was your sister that raged on your old application, so that's why it got denied, well, i suggest you to change your forums account so that she could not do like she did in your old application ;)

From Deathdefyer99: shuff it was gamergirl's sister Meadow. Just wanted you to know that. I hope it's okay with you that I edited your post accordingly to make it fit.

UltraMiner

I Support you, but your app is a little short
I think it's better if you add some more information , before the staff sees it  :)
Btw. Good Luck!  ;)

Lepid

so you applied again, I guess I'll support , but next time, don't let your sister on your acc.

shuff

Quote from: shuff on November 26, 2013, 03:16:54 AM
I support you, i know that it was your sister that raged on your old application, so that's why it got denied, well, i suggest you to change your forums account so that she could not do like she did in your old application ;)

From Deathdefyer99: shuff it was gamergirl's sister Meadow. Just wanted you to know that. I hope it's okay with you that I edited your post accordingly to make it fit.
Ofcourse it's ok, thx for editing my post though :).

TheDarkWolf

I've seen the way you've been in the server since you've came back and you've been an outstanding person.

------SUPPORT.

Lionbaita

You never did anything bad as i can see,seen you quiet alot of times..Support Ofcourse.

Deathdefyer99

You know before the whole Meadow Incident I had a feeling you'd join us. As long as you can keep your account and sister in check I'll gladly
Support
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

TheAmazingBobert

You know what.. it's taken me a while to come to my decision, But I Support GamerGirl, she has shown a massive amount of activity, and I think she has what it takes to make it as a mod, as long as you can ensure meadow has no access to your account, and that you can really handle this, you're Golden.. also Wolf made a point about this the other day, this application has been sitting here far too long, I think this should be answered soon.

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Brylee [GamerGirl]

Ok, i got it under control.... i changed my password on MC and i got a new account on here.... so meadow cant do sh!t.... :P so we good

Thanx 4 the support <3

Kaise123

I don't know you well enough to support, But as you have plenty of support and a good reputation in-game, I'll accept. Your application itself is lacking a bit in detail and formatting, but It's acceptable.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Ciztii

Lepid

Kaise123

> I'M A GENIUS. (Required NB for the internet: THAT WAS SARCASM)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire