News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Reinstatement Application - Blarno

Started by -Blarno-, February 23, 2014, 09:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blarno-

Hey everyone,
since I've heard from some moderators that I have one chance to get moderator again, even if been demoted, I've decided to apply.

Ingame Name: My in-game name is Blarno

Skype name: My skype name is unknown.founder

Timezone: I'm not really sure, but I think it's GMT +1.

Rank previously held: I was a moderator, before leleved moderator ranks came out.

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: I was inactive for about 3-4 weeks due to school problems... I was going really bad at the end of 8th grade and had to make my marks better...

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: I'm coming to server as much as I can, and as my marks are getting better atm, I'm getting more and more time to play. Most of time I come to play with one of my great friends, BlaaaazMC and enjoy spending the time on the server. I'd help people as much as I could since I have all the required knowledge. As I'm seeing that most of the moderators are giving resignations and starting over with their previous ranks (before moderators) I've got an idea to apply with hope that it'd rise my chances.

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable): Well, I've became a totally different person... The time has past and I've changed a lot... as I've moved house and met all new friends and people, I've realised that I shouldn't get mad if anyone bothers me or even insults me as I did before... I'm acting nicer to everyone and I think some people started to notice it, too.

Additional info: Well, I was a moderator before, and if I'm right, everyone who needs to know anything about me knows it. I know all the moderators currently held and I think everyone knows me... as more then half of the server :p

That'd be all,
thanks for reading,
-Blarno

Lepid

Applying again, eh? xD Well, the app is nice and I know you for a long time, so I guss you could be mod again, but this time tell us if you're going inactive.

-Support

doctorthrax

Well, I have known you for a while and have always liked you, so you have my support. Also we could use some mods seing that a lot of staff is resigning. Good luck!

-Support

Exi

I'd be glad to see you added back to the staff. I'll wait for some more support though :)
You have mine for sure.

-Support

Hij

I'm more compelled to say support on this, however the past can come creeping up on you very fast. If I remember correctly, you had the "Survival Scandal," as I like to call it, to which you had a whole bunch of unachievable items. Now, memory may serve me wrong and I may sound like an idiot here, but there are always times where the past comes back and strikes again (Example, Ciztii and Leon).

But, I believe you can grow outta that rut, so definitely support ;)

BlaaaazMC

A really really nice guy and a really great person.He helps when asked and never denies a help request and is a really great friend.  I would love to see you back in staff. You have my support for sure.

Blaaaaaaaaaaz

shuff

Bump xD
I'd also like to say, blarno has became better then he was back in old days, and he has became a lot more active.
Support :D

baroompsycho

I'll add you to the Staff Chat and promote you in game/on the forums. Congrats :)