News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The_Impaler_1 Mod App.

Started by The_impaler_1, December 23, 2012, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_impaler_1

Name:
Joseph J. Schnaebele

IGN:
The_Impaler_1

Joseph_the_impaler    <----- only if i know you in game or out of game...

Activity:
i try to play at lest 3 to 5 hrs a day...4 to 6 days a week.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was Impaler_1 and I played for 1 month. then i lost my internet...im back now and not looking back..

Forums Knowledge:
I am a Administrator on the darkcraft, and was on jessuocraft forums. I know all basic and most of the advanced functions of Moderating the forums, including how to Lock, Create, Modify, ban and ipban.     

Reputition:
Well i started in servercraft back in the day, then went to Kingscraft which went to --> jessuocraft..there i left with head admin, When they ran out of money and had to close.. then i started on retrievercraft as a mod then they got there host hacked, then went to CRYSISCRAFT as a mod then they went under,  then i started in on Darkcraft or dark fire online started as a admin then it went prem. and i only have cracked....so i lost that job....now im on lucrations as a admin... but its gitting kind of hard when the owner is never on......

Most of the players from Jessuocraft or Darkcraft will know me...i was a far admin i don't abuse the rules or players...

Additional Information:
I'm 22 years old and I live in Illinois , USA.  I have a bad broken back so i dont get out much.. So i sit most of the day away...English is my only language. I know most of the commands, which include, World Guard, World Edit, and Towny. I played Minecraft for over 1.5 years now. I try to help all i can but im only one guy and i cant help every one...at lest at the same time. Having the experience of working so many servers, I think I would make a good Moderator or Admin on KCV2.

Have a good time of day...

Kaise123

I have added you on Skype if you wish to ask any questions about the role or want a briefing on what to do next. I recommend you come online often as you can participate in the staff chat.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

The_Impaler_1 has been demoted for being argumentative, And generally being a poor staff member. If anyone has anything to say in his defence (Or also in agreeal), Please use the PM system. This is not a place to argue or 'pay out' anybody. Please be respectful.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire