News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kckilla's Mod App.

Started by KrayzieTrini, February 01, 2013, 02:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Introduction:
Hi my name is Kckilla, after giving it some time I decided to apply for Mod. For those who don't know me am just a laid-back guy that likes Minecraft.  Well without further ado, here is my app.

Name:
Kishava Latchman (Kevin)

IGN:
Kckilla

Activity:
My activity has been exceptional, from the white-list till December. I have been on frequently, since late December I did go on holidays though. So that can explain not seeing me for a month. Now that am back, I tend to come on at minimum 5 days a week for a hour. The maximum would be 5 days a week for 2-3 hours, which can be more on weekends. I tend to drop in whenever I get a chance. As far as me getting Mod, I can surely work around the hours/schedule that I would be given. 

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before Kaisecraft, I used to play on old faction Server's with my cousin. He got me hooked on Minecraft. I was new usually played on Single player, experiencing Minecraft for the first time it was a blast.

Old Kaisecraft:
I came upon Kaisecraft, by re-installing my Minecraft and using Kaise's torrent. When I got on I was definitely hooked. I spent about 3 months on that Server, where I made great friends such as  Garywayne, Doctordragonite and many more. I don't know why but that server was pretty special, had warmth to it.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
When Kaisecraft fell, I moved to Bublecraft, where I was given the title of builder. I left to go on Mdynamics, because Tricky had the original Server-craft map. I spent most of my time on Mdynamics throughout most of its lifetime. When I wasn't on Mdynamics, I was certainly on a Faction server.

Forums Knowledge:
I have Forum Knowledge in Vbulletin, but most forums work the same. It wouldn't be hard for me to learn how to moderate threads in this forum. For example most Forums use Admin Panel or the Modify Board option.

Reputition:
I believe I have a good rep, for the most part I have never got in trouble. I get along with players on the server. I am not a disrespectful person and never try to hurt someones feelings. I have been asked "why don't you apply for Mod" by many people, so I can assume am doing something right. If I do get Mod, I would take the position seriously. I would never abuse my powers, I am really against that from my history of playing on faction/pvp servers. I can take a joke also, but I know when its time for jokes and not. I am not a childish person and not envious, for example If you declined this app I would not go swearing at Mods an griefing the server.

Additional Information:
I am 20 years old, love Kung fu movies and it inspired me to take Tae-Kwon-Do I am now a blue belt. I love personal fitness even bought a weight set, but I rarely use it(Lazy). I am working as a Landscaper, but I am looking for a better job due to bad hours. I do consider myself a gamer, but nowadays I tend to stay away just so I can focus on Life. Of course Minecraft is an exception. I have worked many cash jobs, where we focus customer support/service. So I know helping someone has a better impact than ignoring them. I have been ignored by Mods before, So that's something I would never do to a player.

Knowledge:
My knowledge In Res, Essentials and World edit is good, but I never got around to memorizing it. I have them bookmarked, so I have commands for reference instantly when I need them in-game. I have next to none in World Guard though. I am confident that I can learn them, like the back of my hand. I have a understanding on how it works and if anything my friend "Google" can teach me.

Some Builds: (More on Request)

[spoiler]My main Home

The Kitchen/Main floor

The Garden underneath my main home

My Hell shack(in Sharkbaits Nether Town)

My Home In ButterTown! (Am a ButterBro!!!)

Pixel art above that same home ^^^

Kaisecraft Graveyard, with burned down church, built 4 Halloween

Under church!! Scary!

My Bar in skycity, I dont sell alcohol, only potions

My lil shack in the End

[/spoiler]

All in all, thanks for taking my app into consideration.

Thanks! 

LeonDaMundt

Nice, App but never met you in-game, So, can't judge by that

Kaise123

I remember that I personally recommended that you applied for Mod via Skype, So it's good to see your application finally! As I had guessed, It's very good.

I strongly support you based on your Application, But as I don't know you In-Game I can't be the judge of your behavior there. As for WorldGuard, It's fairly easy to learn and as you have a general knowledge I'm sure you can easily work out all the required commands.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

kindak1

Support +20

Reson:
1. nice player
2. good friend i mean it really good friend
3. he dont spam!
4. he is never in problem!

kai he is good builder he DESERVES the rank mod ! !!
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

i really want you as a moderator kc. you're a cool guy and you have a very good application! i am really eager to accept this. i will speak to the other staff about you and will see if i can promote you tonight, as i see kai has no objections. :)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

I offer you support as well. As being one of the first people on this server, as well as a greatly respected member of the old server, I can't deny anything here. The app is great. Your behavior on forum/ingame exceeds the standards for a moderator. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

i had a talk with the other moderators and sr.mods and decided that you would be best to join us. no objections from any of us. welcome and congratulations :)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."