News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mipronk's Engineer Rank Applications

Started by mipronk, October 08, 2013, 01:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipronk

Hello my name is michel pronk

- Your In Game Name (IGN)

My in-game name is Mipronk

- How long you have played for

I have been playing for at least one and a half months i became a builder on September 15, 2013

- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this)

- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps.

my ultimate goal is are to be a engineer.

i have buildt with redstone":
Horse cow pigs stables. "Underground home"
  Piston doors that let u park your animals safely inside,
Automated doors all my houses.
  Pressure plates buttons and levers "some buttons use a redstone trick to make them work like levers klik on and another klik off."
Automated cookers / furness "Underground temple"
  standert furness with hopper, 2 going in : 1 coal 1 coblestone and 1 hopper going out giving smooth stone all hooked up to double chests so u just load up and go.
Skeleton xp farm including crusher "Underground temple".
Double spawner xp farm in my mountain villa, a combination creeper and skeleton.  They have upgraded lighting systems to turn them on and off and viewing window to check if your spawner is on or off.
block swapping ceiling lights "Underground temple".
Ceiling lights with all the redstone hidden in the floor above "mountain villa"
Ceiling and wall lights connected to a hallway door so once u enter a room the lights will go off or on. "mountain villa"
Portcullis gates for "mansion" and "mountain villa"
piston elevator working mostly "mountain villa"
rail-system to get from the floor to the "mountain villa" high up in the mountain.
Item sorting system 90 pro-cent working  "mountain villa"
Bulk item storage 99 pro-cent working "mountain villa"
fireplaces with on of switch "mountain villa"
Ceiling lights "mountain villa" with 3 modes a all off b all on c looping "the lights will go around the room in a circle."
Lighthouse tower "mountain villa" several trick have been puled to try and get it to work not perfect by a long shot. this build includes a hopper time and a edstone torch elivater to get the signal from the base of the tower all the way to the top.

and i keep on adding never seems to be done.

i have the following builds now.
my original home very close to spawn underground.
  this underground complex houses farms stables for horse, cows and alike. also a tree farm and regular wheet and Corot and potato farms.
"Underground temple"
  housing my skeleton xp farm
"Upside down pirimid"
  several building surround this including a small redstone automated farm a jungle tree farm a coco been farm and a auger cane farm.
"mountain villa"
This houses my double xp farm, floating enchantment room, piston elevator, portcullis gate, train rails and luxury pools in front.
"Mansion"
  This building has 3 floors above ground, 2 separate restone lighting systems and a front-gate politico. below ground are housed another 4 levels one housing ceiling lights that loop around the room or are all on of off. 6 working fire places with on and off switches. a item sorter + bulk storridge system.
the sub basement has 3 trapped hallways. a) will land u in lava. b) will land u in cactus land outcha. c) once u enter all the lighs turn off creepy.
at the very bottom ull find a treasure room.

I am up for a new challenges. would like to build in other materials and bigger better and hence im looking to rank up in level to engineer.

Not to mention the 200.000 cash i spent on the redstone alone and thats just what i spent on the mansion.

ill just add images for my last two builds.

"mountain villa"

the front view

the track up to the villa

The front gate in action

the hallway at ground level.

The villa as seen from the floor

Some redstone switch and path this opens and closes the spawner viewing windows to check if they are on or off.

Below the spawner are these flop flop switchers that make it possible to use a button to switch the lighting of a spawner on or off. 

A view of the spawn room with lighting on and view window open.

the switches for the spawner's

View of the redstone for lighting on top of the spawner's.

Redstone of the elevator

front view of the elevator.

Redstone view of the hidden backdoor.

Only if u stand below the right spot u will be able to see the button in the wall to open the back-door.

"Mansion"

Front view of the mansion with the lighthouse.

redstone hopper clock for lighthouse

redstone torch tower to the top

redstone for the top piston lighthouse.

Lighouse in action

Item sorter + bulk storridge

Item sorter + bulk storridge the redstone

Fireplaces in action

the behind the scenes redstone for the fireplaces

buttons to switch the fireplaces on and off

buttons to switch the fireplaces on and off The redstone

Now for the disco lights OK the switches

Lights in action

Lights in action the redstone

The redstone for the lighting buttons.

Trapped hallway one

Trapped hallways one redtone

Trapped hallway two

Trapped  hallway three

Trapped  hallway three stairs down

Trapped  hallway three redstone for the lighting

Trapped  hallway three redstone for the lighting

I forgot to add all the peeps i met

bigdog
oljo06
ace
viper
leon
buroba
extreme gamer
kaise
Jedknight
Tall
mohamed
hamed
ifran0806

well so many and with my bad eyes its hard to get speling corect.

must not forget boroom who always makes me smile and no matter how bad my day

HanSolo

This is one of the best engineer app that I've ever seen. Good luck with getting the rank :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

baroompsycho

Aww Mipronk! <3 haha anyways, nice application. Accepted, congrats on Engineer! :)