News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Explanation of the mcmmo errors

Started by 1bigdog, November 01, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

I would like to point out the explanation of your issues concerning the McMMO errors you have. This is a minor issue however it wont be fixed until someone with the proper priviliges gets on the server via sftp or ftp and fix it.

The errors you are receiving about your McMMO not loading correctly is that because of your user account. It generates a UUID when you join the server for the first time it also creates the McMMO player data files when you first join. If you join the server you have your inventory because of the Essentials plugin or plugin substitutes. The stats are an issue because you must of changed your name at some point between when you first joined and where your at now. In normal essentials if a hook is complete it will run normally. If it has a substitute the versions may conflict and the plugin cannot complete a hook.

Bottom line is, don't waste time ranking up your McMMO until your stats get returned to their normal state. If I had permission this issue would of been fixed a month ago. If I had permission I would of fixed the website problem a month ago. I suggest further steps to ensure a stable server when the owners are away is essential to making a healthy server. Whether it is me or another. Active, Caring, Trustworthiness, Responsible, Smart and Loyal  is fine by me.

A staff rank called Head-Admin and Maintenance is created to meet these steps to ensure a smooth server that has the ability to grow.

Thank you, PhoenixRealms and still active Kaise members.

~BD
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

mihir777

It also happened after using /redeem which isn't a mcMMO command.