News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I have resigned as a staff member (xXxDE4DShotxXx Notice)

Started by DEADShotMartini, February 04, 2013, 05:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEADShotMartini

Hello KcV2 community.

I've contemplated and told a few people this, but finally i have come to the decision its time for me to put down the prefix of Sr.Mod and take a undefined leave for an amount of time I can't estimate.

I had a fun run, becoming a mod on the old SC server and carrying it here and earning Sr.Mod for a good few months has sure as hell been a wild ride. I've met some very cool people over Year and some weeks i've totalled playing onthis server since the beginning (Namely Wanyama, xXRoboJackXx, Crimson, Smooves, iTroll, BlueStar, Barroom of course many other such as the Admins :D).

All i can say for now is expect to not see me for a month or 2 (or 3) and then maybe i'll be one once or twice every now and then.

For now; Adios

LeonDaMundt

:'( Bye bye man, I and everyone will miss you. You were a great moderator hope you come back.

Smoove

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 04, 2013, 05:01:58 AM
Hello KcV2 community.

I've contemplated and told a few people this, but finally i have come to the decision its time for me to put down the prefix of Sr.Mod and take a undefined leave for an amount of time I can't estimate.

I had a fun run, becoming a mod on the old SC server and carrying it here and earning Sr.Mod for a good few months has sure as hell been a wild ride. I've met some very cool people over Year and some weeks i've totalled playing onthis server since the beginning (Namely Wanyama, xXRoboJackXx, Crimson, Smooves, iTroll, BlueStar, Barroom of course many other such as the Admins :D).

All i can say for now is expect to not see me for a month or 2 (or 3) and then maybe i'll be one once or twice every now and then.

For now; Adios
Bye  :(

iTroll

NO! NONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SERVER'S GONNA BE SO BLAND WITHOUT U  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Smoove

kindak1

I`m the chosed one!

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

KrayzieTrini

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch" – Garrison Keillor.

Diion

Farewell my friend :P

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Zlexy

it was nice meeting you man :D best of luck to you friend :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Sad to see you leave, How come you are resigning? Hopefully we will still talk on Skype every now and then xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

Quote from: Kaise123 on February 05, 2013, 10:32:25 AM
How come you are resigning?

a number of things he told me, he wanted to do something new, he had to focus on school and was bored of MC etc etc. i hope to see you back soon martin :(
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Deathdefyer99

it's been nice knowing you. i wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

DEADShotMartini

In reply to Kaise:

I have resined for the simple reason of Minecraft has lost it for me, as much as I love to log on and help every day, I'm not myself any more, I fly around aimlessly and I don't go to my full potential when Im bored in-game, and I end up ignoring people etc.

As well as this, it's topped off with school, sadly yes, I wish it was the situation where I could go away to study for a week and come back, but no, its England, you have everything thrown at your face at once and there are no re-tries like there were the years before me, I get too distracted by the staff chats and I end up loosing valuable study time.

And reason 3, I want to do something new. Being active on MC server for over 2 years has taken its toll on me, I have seen what i have expected, Built what i wanted to and explored what i wanted to. For now, Minecraft has become something like that of Real life, its the same thing over and over again.

Aaaand i wanted to add, i'm not disappearing forever. Yeah i'll be permanently gone from the server for a good 3-4 months, but i'll build my way back after that, i'll also check the forums every now and then.

iTroll

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 06, 2013, 06:21:26 AM
In reply to Kaise:

I have resined for the simple reason of Minecraft has lost it for me, as much as I love to log on and help every day, I'm not myself any more, I fly around aimlessly and I don't go to my full potential when Im bored in-game, and I end up ignoring people etc.

As well as this, it's topped off with school, sadly yes, I wish it was the situation where I could go away to study for a week and come back, but no, its England, you have everything thrown at your face at once and there are no re-tries like there were the years before me, I get too distracted by the staff chats and I end up loosing valuable study time.

And reason 3, I want to do something new. Being active on MC server for over 2 years has taken its toll on me, I have seen what i have expected, Built what i wanted to and explored what i wanted to. For now, Minecraft has become something like that of Real life, its the same thing over and over again.

Aaaand i wanted to add, i'm not disappearing forever. Yeah i'll be permanently gone from the server for a good 3-4 months, but i'll build my way back after that, i'll also check the forums every now and then.

Well, good luck, fare well, hope you ace your exams and crap. MineCraft gets boring I agree. But hopefully someday you'll come back to the staff ranks  ;)
Le god of le troll~