News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for a Peaceful Faction *KCv2 Official*

Started by Kaise123, April 16, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS Update 1.5

Got main base raided by two people from JediKnights ...
Kinda uncalled since we did nothing and it stunts our growth alot. One of them got banned for having god items
In survival.
Smoove and scottymac223[/u]joined the faction despite the
Destroyed base, which im grateful for.

I wish we can get our resources back but without screen shots it would probably me no.

Maybe Diion_Beyer can help with supporting my case though.

LeonDaMundt

You do know that Smooves was the betrayer that destroyed mostly every faction leaving my faction and SithLords right?

Kempis

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on June 24, 2013, 02:18:49 PM
SeekerS Update 1.2

HunterBonx, Nicraymick3, Jelli589 has joined as well, bringing up our numbers to 7.
- Zenetrick Leonmundnt declared us as enemies for no good reason. "Just want to Kill you" he says. Someone please stop this... I dislike fun spoilers... Diion_Beyer can say the same.
I am constantly active and have expanded to several different outposts to make it feel more like an "Archaeologist/Dig/Excavator/Explorer's" Faction.

Here's the Summary of this Faction:

SeekerS: The Scholars and Archaeologist Guild for those who wish the explore the world of minecraft (near-vanilla format survival). This faction focuses
on the Library, enchants, Potions and the "Tech" part of Minecraft wishing to support other factions when needed in trades and also have "Engineers" to help
build bases or things others need/want (for a price in goods/services/whatever :P).

Rules:
- Members must not raid other bases nor kill others (there are special exceptions due to the problem with rule breakers).
- Do not antagonize other players. This spoils the fun for more than one person.
- Do not attack other players unless both sides agree on a duel... this doesn't include blowing up someone's base. (Rule 1)

**more rules will be added as needed.

Thank you ^-^
Support ^_^

Smoove

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 25, 2013, 07:18:07 AM
You do know that Smooves was the betrayer that destroyed mostly every faction leaving my faction and SithLords right?
Only fac i have destroyed is jediknights.

TJ Bürkes

I personally believe that SeekerS is a lively candidate for the peaceful status. They have nice organization and a great leadership! From the status reports that Airi posts, this increases my liking for their acquisition of peaceful status!  :)

~Analogue

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS Update 1.6

- New Main operating region. Lacking resources from getting bombed though.
- MindtoIt66 joined faction.
- Jelli589 rejoined faction.
- CKkoolman left as he doesn't want SeekerS to get blown up because he is getting hunted.

Overall, nicely done. X3

Hij

Haha, you dont have to post multiple posts for "updates" I really don't ned to know that info :P

Two more days. So far, nothing but positive results. Looking good for you, keep your head up through the struggles!

LeonDaMundt

Although I'll agree with most of the people here, there is one thing that disturbs me alot, we have a very big faction and we already have tons of enemies, all of them joined in a faction called,"JediKnights," now the problem is that when JediKnights got destroyed and ruined, all of my enemies joined in SeekerS, with they same thing they did In every other factions, regardless of Airi's continuous warnings, they didnt stop.Thats why I enemied them, is suggest Airi trying to remove the guys who don't think this is an applicant faction for peaceful, as I'll not support them until this issue is sorted because I don't want people still randomly hating me just because I killed them.

Kempis

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 25, 2013, 09:48:58 PM
Although I'll agree with most of the people here, there is one thing that disturbs me alot, we have a very big faction and we already have tons of enemies, all of them joined in a faction called,"JediKnights," now the problem is that when JediKnights got destroyed and ruined, all of my enemies joined in SeekerS, with they same thing they did In every other factions, regardless of Airi's continuous warnings, they didnt stop.Thats why I enemied them, is suggest Airi trying to remove the guys who don't think this is an applicant faction for peaceful, as I'll not support them until this issue is sorted because I don't want people still randomly hating me just because I killed them.
Just don't worry about them.
Do your own thing in survival. Or, if you hate it that other people hate you, start anew!
Make a new account, and transfer your elite rank from this account to your new one and then start all over.
Just a happy suggestion for you. ^_^
Also, I'm not one of those "enemies" as I don't have any enemies in survival since I don't hang out in survival that much. I just want a cool faction that is active and nice. So, Miyu, I'm not one of those "enemies" that LeonMundt spoke of.

Smoove

If i am one of those enemies you were enemies with seekerS before i joined it..

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Hehehe... did you just change what you thought in the forums and in game? You made enemies with SeekerS when I first created it. You said "I just want to kill you"   "sorry". And at that time I was ONLY ONE in that faction.

SeekerS Update 1.7

--Zenentrick is ally now because no one else other than Leon made SeekerS enemies
-- Ckkoolman Joined faction again.

hopefully nothing else drastic occurs... .-.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS 1.8 Update (Last)

- Final Change: Name is now "Crux"

Hij

SeekerS (Crux) have been accepted! This also means that all slots are filled until further notice! I'm going to temporarily lock this thread specifically to deter any confusion.

~Locked until further notice~

baroompsycho

For everyone who has been dreaming about creating a Peaceful Faction, you can now achieve your goal! This thread has been unlocked and factions that meet the requirements can apply. Good luck to all of you. :)

JediKnight

Quote from: TheshadowmimicX on October 29, 2013, 02:34:28 PM
IGN: Theshadowmimic1

Faction: StealthForce

History: I made stealthforce the first day I could get onto survival and within the first 5 days it already had 11 people in it. I then left the faction and gave it a new owner though he later disbanded the faction
after it got raided 2 times in a row. I then made it again but it seems every time I seem to make it, it gets raided. So I'm applying for peaceful to help it from getting raided and I don't like raiding so i figured I'd give applying for peaceful a try seeing as how it would suit me. Thank you.
Support,you are a very good player and your faction is also very peaceful,i also hope to join you shadow.