News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Olympic Games

Started by ~VIPER~, August 25, 2013, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Hi everyone. I was thinking longer time what can we do on server together. So I think that we should start first Kaise Olympic Games. We would build stadium and arena and have a lot of games like: fighting,horse racing,runing,crafting,arhery,swimming,boat racing etc. We would have awards for winers,player list so that we can see who is playing,firework for closing that Games. We would have judges for players correction.
KCv2 Moderator

Mathew

Quote from: ~VIPER~ on August 25, 2013, 02:12:35 PM
Hi everyone. I was thinking longer time what can we do on server together. So I think that we should start first Kaise Olympic Games. We would build stadium and arena and have a lot of games like: fighting,horse racing,runing,crafting,arhery,swimming,bogat racing etc. We would have awards for winers,player list so that we can see who is playing,firework for closing that Games. We would have judges for players correction.
I find it really hard to understand that.. Paragraph, so can I rephrase it for you?:
QuoteHi everyone. I was thinking what we could do on the server in the many months or years to com. So I think we should start our own, very first, Kaise Olympic Games. We could build a stadium/arena where we could do events such as, fighting, horse racing, running, crafting, archery, swimming, boat racing etc. we would have awards for winners.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

scottymac223

^ Completely unnecessary -___-

I think its a good idea viper, i would love to participate :)

Michael5017

Quote from: Sir cat on August 25, 2013, 05:46:33 PM
^ Completely unnecessary -___-

I think its a good idea viper, i would love to participate :)

I agree, what you said about matthews msg.

And, this a great idea.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Mathew on August 25, 2013, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: ~VIPER~ on August 25, 2013, 02:12:35 PM
Hi everyone. I was thinking longer time what can we do on server together. So I think that we should start first Kaise Olympic Games. We would build stadium and arena and have a lot of games like: fighting,horse racing,runing,crafting,arhery,swimming,bogat racing etc. We would have awards for winers,player list so that we can see who is playing,firework for closing that Games. We would have judges for players correction.
I find it really hard to understand that.. Paragraph, so can I rephrase it for you?:
QuoteHi everyone. I was thinking what we could do on the server in the many months or years to com. So I think we should start our own, very first, Kaise Olympic Games. We could build a stadium/arena where we could do events such as, fighting, horse racing, running, crafting, archery, swimming, boat racing etc. we would have awards for winners.

Didnt you say you couldn't understand what viper is saying? If you couldn't, how veered you able to re phrase it without understanding it? It's very understandable he dosent know the best English but its certainly not understandable.

Anywho, on viper's idea, although it'd be neat to have, I don't think how we could have it in the same world, but yeah we can make an arena and partially make it happen! I support anyway :)