News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

csi's mod apply

Started by CSI2, October 22, 2013, 03:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSI2

Name: Luka Ivić

I.G.N: CSI3

Current rank: Engineer

Languages: Croatian,Bosnian,English and some Italian

Activity:
I play on KCv2 rarely lately because i had some serious problems with Internet connection. But before that problems i playied about 5-6 hours a day. On server,I'm help to other players whenever they need it. I also make some redstone build,renovate my town,play,i didn't playied in survival so much but i hope that will change.

Activity before KCv2:
I discoverd minecraft before 3 years and i started playing at Metrocraft and i was owner there,metrocraft shuted down because of some financial problems. I found this server and i showed it to my friends, one of my friend is viper and he is moderator now.

Old KCv:
Unfortunately I didn't have chance to play on it because I didn't know for old KCv.

Outside of KCv2
KCv2 is only server I am playing on. I have only one more server on my list(theme extreme),and I don't visit it. Except MC I play some other games like COD,HoN,Battlefield,Hearthstone and WOW.

Reason why I want to be Mod:
I would like to be a Moderator because that rank have much more options then me now. Whit it I could help to other players more. Not only with protection,but with other things too. When someone ask me to fill in some space I can't because I don't have access to WE. That thing bothered me for years i asked some people for help and they cant help me because they don't have WE and there are no admins or moderators and I decided to help all people who need help.Althought there are many great Mods and Sr.Mods on server who are helping as much as they can. And also I think that I deserve that rank because I am on this server from last year. I helped to a lot players,mostly with protection,but also with different questions. Althought I'm underaged I think that I'm mature player who can accept any responsibilitys. I am ready to take all advices I will get.

Commands:

World Edit

[spoiler]//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//expand
//walls
//cut
//pyramid[/spoiler]

World Guard

[spoiler] /region define
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/god
/ungod
/stopfire
[/spoiler]

CoreProtect

[spoiler] /co i
/co rollback[/spoiler]

Forum knowdlege:
I was Owner on Metrtocraft,who is now closed because of mentioned financial problems. On that server I helped to my friend who was Admins of that server. I know how to lock,modify and create topic. I visit KCv2 Forum every second day to see what is new and are there some changes. I also watch how are Staff members acting on Fourm.

My reputation
I can't say how good my reputation is. But I hope that a lot of players like me. I love to help other people that is my personality and i think other people noticed it. One time i borowed some money to some guy on this server and he didn't gave it back so i had bad experiences i don't think all people on this server are that kind of persons. I helped a lot people with giveing them some items fromm y inventory and i helped all my friends to build there redstone buildings for engeneer rank,and to build there towns for builder ranks.

Aditional informations:
I am 14 and 1/4 years old. Althought it's under age limit I hope that I will get my chance. I live in capital city of Croatia,Zagreb. My hobies are ofc. playing games and programming,football ,hanging out with friend and chasing girls :D. As school started I have fewer time to play computer games. But I always find time for playing MC. I am always ready to learn more and for some new challenges. I never quit something I started. I also know some commands out of MC. I am programming with my friend in one IT club. I hve 2 brothers and no sisters. My parents are very good they let me play computer games but i have to learn first. I am excelant at school i have all A-is.

And it's all about me,I hope that I will deserve chance. Also fue of Staff members,maybe,thinks that I'm not ready,then they are wrong. I think I can handle that responsibility and that I can show you that I wouldn't struggle at any time. I copyied some things from vipers apply but all that is here is truth.

Thank you all  :D

~VIPER~

I don't want to mess up your plans,but a lot of things (additional informations,forum knowdlege,reputation,activity...) and commands are copied from my apply. You said you copied them what I don't think it's ok,you should write your own.  I also don't see you online very much,neither on forum neither on server,but as you said you have internet problems. From me,no support. Sory :/
KCv2 Moderator

DEADShotMartini

Sorry if i steal this duty from the admins but;

This app is almost a complete replica of Vipers app, there are slight changes but 80% of this is a straight unmodified copy. Apply next month if you wish but please write your own app and don't copy nearly an entire app.

Application Denied