News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A small suggestion (Hamza)

Started by jedwere, February 06, 2014, 08:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Id like to suggest to ban hamza, kinda a overall jerk and, (idk) might be using hacks, now i dont have proof, but, me and my irl friend, his name is mikoerien, you can check our IP adresses.. anyway, i was looking for a nice far away base, after 3 mins of non-stop walking, i found a far away place! i did f map, no other facs seem to be around, so i invited my friend to join me, took a while to teach him about the commands and the rules, when hamza logged in, i didnt much mind him ofc, but inj just seconds of making my /f home he suddenly appreared right infront of me! and slaughtered me, now im wondering how did he do it.. and what the (Fire truck) did i even (fire truck)ing do? ok, yes i understand its survival, but what confuses me the most is when i whent out to serch for a new base, he was came like poof! again and killed me, 1bigdog also witnessed the scene.. Ok now for some other remarks, Hamza i know you have rights, and i know you (think) you didnt do nothing wrong, but what the nether? ik this post isin't where its supposed to be but, you can move it, i only posted it here to get a fast response. so sorry!

P.S please note i did not do any swearing of any sort, and i also censored most of it,

1bigdog

1 I already told kaise123 on skype so no post needed
2 You are lieing on the hacks

I asked Kaise123 on skype about it and kaise checked and other then trying to fly Nothing was done wrong
http://puu.sh/6LS9o.png  That proves it you were making a story up and its 100% false report
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Exi

If you suspect someone of cheating, let a moderator or higher know instead of making a post. If I were to hack on a server and I see that people suspect me of hacking I'd lay low for a while and then start doing it again when everyone forgot about it. I'm not saying Hamza is cheating btw.

If you have proof you are free to hand it over to us but if you don't have any we will just lock this kind of posts.

Brylee [GamerGirl]

I don't really find a problem with Hamza, nor have I seen him hack... Kaise is all over that kind of stuff, we'd know he had them before he used them xD well maybe not, but you should get the point... Hamza (from what I've seen) has only done one thing wrong, and that was bypassing his temp-ban... o.o Other then that he's an ok guy...But I don't know much about him, MAYBE he is a really bad person like your maken it out to seem... But im going by what I know and what ive seen, and he seems to be a nice guy, who has no right of being banned... O.o I might be wrong though...

TheDarkWolf

Please be aware that I did used to have a screenshot that came from Hamza's client that showed he had the Obsidian 9.3 mod installed.

The Obsidian Mod has a feature called Kill Aura, where it will illuminate a players outline and draw a red line from you to them like they were tied to you on a rope, over an infinite distance of blocks. So it's quite possible he had used this to find you.

Here it is, actually.

allanski

You can also hand it over the the server lawyer (me :D )

Kaise123

I don't believe he is hacking. I've spoken to all involved about this a while back, So I'll lock this.

NB: It's pretty easy for server admins to know if players are using a hack of some description, unless they are trying very hard not to be detected, and in that case what they can do is very limited. Even though it's transparent to users, all actions are logged and can be reviewed if a player is suspected of hacking.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire