News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Renewing OceanTown (OT) from KCv1

Started by Revanger, October 19, 2012, 03:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEADShotMartini

I also hope you understand that you don't go around servers spreading bulls**t. Since when so you wait to TNT grief a server and then shut it down... Why do you not go straight to the part of making it go? And please, if you really were to do that I'm pretty sure you would have done it by now, Not that you can anyway, you can never make it go. Any decent person saves a double back up on their computer (Prems, World, Plug ins etc), they could easily put the server back on-line within a week. Also you're pretty damn stupid to say you're going to hack on a public place where they keep chat records, If it does happen, you're the first person they are turning to.

And your argument for creative... Why, please tell me why you need creative? What is wrong in waiting patiently till you can get a rank in which you can spawn it in? Or why do you not begin with what you already have, why don't you just get some resources yourself? What if you aren't going to use it for bad things, but how long would it take you to somehow take that power to your head and eventually have an inevitable chance of do something that was off track from your original purpose of having the option in the first place. I'm 99% sure that on every single server, all good player created structures took weeks, yet months to complete because they waited for the options to become available to them.

I hope you DO understand that when people just join a server and ask for creative, they do want to do something other than the first reason they gave.

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Sab

Its incredibly unfair if some people are allowed creative mode and others are not. Its not that you're not trusted... But as you are a player it would cause too much trouble for staff (and other players) if different rules applied to different people.

DeadCell

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but I certainly did...
but before I get to that topic, I would like to point out that getting creative as soon as you start on a Server is a pretty dumb idea. DEADshot made a perfectly great idea, "Why don't you start your project with the things you have?", "Why don't you get resources from somewhere instead of creative?"

Those are good ideas, and then in the future, if you DO become a "Trusted" member to the Server then maybe Kaise might do something to aid your project. But thats thinking way too far into the future. For now, if you really are bored, and if you really want to "Make the server look good" then start the project now with the stuff you CAN get, and Kaise made a great point. "Grass spreads", so just use dirt to make the grass. That always helps...

Now back to the topic I was orginally going to mention, I don't know if you was just me or you guys just didnt care about it, but I specifically saw in the chat log provided by Dionn_Beyer (thanks for that btw), that icebeast said that he was "Admin" of Servercraft...

That's a straight up lie mate...You were never Admin of anything...except probably your own Server, and even im not too sure about that lol
If you want people to trust you and if you want to get some great incentives such as Creative Mode and other things, then you need to BE trusted instead of lieing about shit like that...now I know some of you may think "It doesn't matter, the Server is gone now. This is the new Server"
While that may be true, but its still a fact that he lied about something, which personally I won't tolerate.

But whatever, sh*t happens in life...people backstabbing everyone and talking sh*t behind peoples backs, The whole world is corrupted. It's absolutely bullsh*t

Revanger

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 21, 2012, 01:28:48 AM
I also hope you understand that you don't go around servers spreading bulls**t. Since when so you wait to TNT grief a server and then shut it down... Why do you not go straight to the part of making it go? And please, if you really were to do that I'm pretty sure you would have done it by now, Not that you can anyway, you can never make it go. Any decent person saves a double back up on their computer (Prems, World, Plug ins etc), they could easily put the server back on-line within a week. Also you're pretty damn stupid to say you're going to hack on a public place where they keep chat records, If it does happen, you're the first person they are turning to.

And your argument for creative... Why, please tell me why you need creative? What is wrong in waiting patiently till you can get a rank in which you can spawn it in? Or why do you not begin with what you already have, why don't you just get some resources yourself? What if you aren't going to use it for bad things, but how long would it take you to somehow take that power to your head and eventually have an inevitable chance of do something that was off track from your original purpose of having the option in the first place. I'm 99% sure that on every single server, all good player created structures took weeks, yet months to complete because they waited for the options to become available to them.

I hope you DO understand that when people just join a server and ask for creative, they do want to do something other than the first reason they gave.
Ok like first i understand pepoles who thinks il grief.. lots of peoples asking for Creative just for griefing it's understand able that u guys think il grief like u DeadShot....And i know i need to be patient but all i need is f*****g grass... I am gathering resources
it will take ages to gather it all but nvm il continue gathering it
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Revanger

Quote from: Sab on October 21, 2012, 05:23:40 PM
Its incredibly unfair if some people are allowed creative mode and others are not. Its not that you're not trusted... But as you are a player it would cause too much trouble for staff (and other players) if different rules applied to different people.
Like second... yeah Sab your right il wait
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

Revanger

Quote from: DeadCell on October 21, 2012, 08:45:39 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but I certainly did...
but before I get to that topic, I would like to point out that getting creative as soon as you start on a Server is a pretty dumb idea. DEADshot made a perfectly great idea, "Why don't you start your project with the things you have?", "Why don't you get resources from somewhere instead of creative?"

Those are good ideas, and then in the future, if you DO become a "Trusted" member to the Server then maybe Kaise might do something to aid your project. But thats thinking way too far into the future. For now, if you really are bored, and if you really want to "Make the server look good" then start the project now with the stuff you CAN get, and Kaise made a great point. "Grass spreads", so just use dirt to make the grass. That always helps...

Now back to the topic I was orginally going to mention, I don't know if you was just me or you guys just didnt care about it, but I specifically saw in the chat log provided by Dionn_Beyer (thanks for that btw), that icebeast said that he was "Admin" of Servercraft...

That's a straight up lie mate...You were never Admin of anything...except probably your own Server, and even im not too sure about that lol
If you want people to trust you and if you want to get some great incentives such as Creative Mode and other things, then you need to BE trusted instead of lieing about shit like that...now I know some of you may think "It doesn't matter, the Server is gone now. This is the new Server"
While that may be true, but its still a fact that he lied about something, which personally I won't tolerate.

But whatever, sh*t happens in life...people backstabbing everyone and talking sh*t behind peoples backs, The whole world is corrupted. It's absolutely bullsh*t
And like third i never said i've been Admin of Servercraft Never!
Rest of this i told...
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

Revanger

This Topic is Locked! I wont argue with you guys anymore i said what i think... Byee now
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.