News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by bayo5000x, December 01, 2013, 03:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayo5000x

IGN (ingame name):Bayo5000x

When I was banned (approximately):5 Months Ago

Who banned me:Zlexy

Why I was banned:For attempting To Hack Into Zlexy's Account

Why I should be unbanned: I Want To Get Unbanned To get my best and favorite server back and i took punishment for my actions and really, really want to be part of kcv2, again and want to play on my favorite server and really want to get unbanned. i understand why u banned me because if there was a hacker then it wouldnt be able to be stopped and understand i should take responsibility for my actions and have gotten really mature since.

Zlexy

Accepted.

Don't attempt to do this ever again. I'll unban you later in a few hours or if someone sees this, they can unban you.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

bayo5000x and bdon17 have both been unbanned.

PM me on the forums if you have any issues with getting back into your accounts.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."