News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Appeal

Started by Cj -Master of Trollz, February 06, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cj -Master of Trollz

Look I know that I have been banned for only 7 days but I wanted to clarify a few things. one I joined Osama's fac and disbanded it because he made me Owner, 2, Osama's fac is NOT peaceful. 3, I joined Aoc's Fac AFTER I disbanded Osama. ask RoboJack I was the one who told him, I know I will have to wait out the ban but I didn't deserve to be banned anyways. My IGN is cj203troller
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

TheAmazingBobert

I'm sorry for this Zlexy, but this players ban is not permanent, and the reason for his ban was legit, so I'm just going to lock this topic
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on February 06, 2014, 11:00:55 AM
I'm sorry for this Zlexy, but this players ban is not permanent, and the reason for his ban was legit, so I'm just going to lock this topic

He also didn't use the proper format.

.-.