News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CraftBook

Started by shuff, January 16, 2014, 04:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey,
I suggest you to remove the CraftBook plugin because it caused lots of problems, people lost their stuff in survival, the server crashed, remember that? when deadshot shutted it down.
Also, when we sit on a chair, it kicks out of the server, and this problem happened to The_RedStorm, now he cannot even join the game anymore.

Post-Script: Are staff applications still closed?

TheDarkWolf

The craftbook plugin problems have been fixed, as has the chair glitch. If any other people still cannot get onto the server due to the chair glitch, they need to notify us ASAP.

baroompsycho

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on January 16, 2014, 05:11:06 AM
The craftbook plugin problems have been fixed, as has the chair glitch. If any other people still cannot get onto the server due to the chair glitch, they need to notify us ASAP.

^ Yup! Also, yes Staff Applications are still closed however Staff Reinstatements are open. :)