News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Staff App

Started by Bunni4Life, January 17, 2014, 12:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

I believe making an application to get staff is a great idea. Now, what if you guys want to get rid of a staff member? I have a new idea, why not make an impeachment staff application. Where if a Level 5+ Staff member wants to get rid of another staff, they can make this application, and the other staff can support or deny the impeachment. This could be a really good way of finding out, how the other staff fell about the person being impeached and how the regular players feel as well. Weather they are helpful, or unhelpful or mean or not mean. ^.^ I hope you guys like this new idea.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Deathdefyer99

EDIT:after reading what diion said and looking over again I see what you want to do with this. But i have two objections to this: 1. I don't think there is a need to make a big scene about some sort of scandal between staff public to the entire server. 2. I think this is pretty much what we do anyway and the only need to get rid of someone is if they broke the rules or are just plain annoying.
Quote from: Bunni4Life on January 17, 2014, 12:06:59 PMThis could be a really good way of finding out, how the other staff fell about the person being impeached and how the regular players feel as well.
Plus if staff members feel a certain way about players or other staff members, they should tell someone higher leveled about them instead.
I'm not for this but this could have some potential, I want to see what the other guys say about this.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

This would probably lead to arguments among staff, and none of us would really have anything bad to say to fellow staff members. They would be demoted simply because they are not following rules or they are not being an active/helpful staff member. There is no reason for any individual to want a particular staff member demoted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

I think this is a bad idea. If somebody gets kicked out of staff it is because we believe it's best for the server and not because we have some sort of personal vendetta with that person that we want to work out by making a poll to kick him/her out :P

xXRoboJackXx

This is a really, really cruel way to get someone demoted in my honest opinion. How would you like it if someone just posted something that was trying to get you demoted, and you just sitting there watching everyone's opinion of you be told on one post. This would crush someones self esteem.