News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by BrianahRama, October 26, 2012, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianahRama

Any of you play League of Legends? I play on the NA server, so add me if you wanna play a game (BrianahRama) hehe xD
I love League, It's so much fun, especially when playing with friends :3 so yeah... *flies away* ^.^

Pewds <3

SHARKBAIT123

I have an account for this game and I've played it before. Lots of friends of mine play league of legends.

Sab

xXsabbyXx ADD MEH. :3 And Bri I haz you <3

BrianahRama

Pewds <3

ParagonGX

AHHHHHH, This makes me want to check the game out, what should i do!?!?!? xD

BrianahRama

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 27, 2012, 11:25:55 PM

..... Do it. Do it nao

Pewds <3

SHARKBAIT123

DEADShotMartini

You know i play LoL... AWESOME GAME, too many downsides though, The Matchmaking system is for one, the leavers system is the other

BUT STILL PURE AWESOMENESS

Exi

You can add Exigopro if you want, I like the game too :)

ParagonGX

Quote from: BrianahRama on October 28, 2012, 02:33:23 AM
Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 27, 2012, 11:25:55 PM

..... Do it. Do it nao
Hope to play the game soon! ^_^

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 30, 2012, 08:51:05 PM
Hope to play the game soon! ^_^

Make sure you tell us all how your endeavours go as a summoner in the grounds of LoL !!!

Sab

And remember to post your LoL names here so we can join in game :D Working with people you know really helps with the teamwork aspect. :)

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Sab on October 31, 2012, 05:08:47 PM
And remember to post your LoL names here so we can join in game :D Working with people you know really helps with the teamwork aspect. :)

That also depends on what server you're playing on. Me and Bri tried to add each other but couldn't because we were on separate servers D:

ParagonGX

SHARKBAIT123