News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

i wanna be a mod

Started by hamadessa5, October 22, 2013, 02:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamadessa5

my name is Hamad Essa

my IGN is
hamadessa5

my age is 13

my skype is:
hamad

why i want to be a mod:
i want to be a mod because i can spawn more things i can be helpfull for new people i can let them increase their knowledge with the server i can help them build their first house i can give them lots of warps to see and lots of things to build and lots of things to rank.

activity:
i play this server every day for about 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM or more i build my houses i defend my base i craft things for zenentrick i mine for diamond i talk to my friends that i met at this server.

my first day at this server was nice i met alot of people like warrio,baroom,theminegameur,and dzoni01.they helped my build my first house and helped me protect it they helped me alot and they are still helping me :D.

how i improved sice last post:
i felt like in every app i post i am improving in language in writing and improving myself while making another app.

Additional Information:
my age is 13 and i am born in dubai i go to school everyday and play minecraft everyday.I am currently a student in grade 9 and bye :D

Activity on other servers:
i play a server called keinett in this server i met a player that also plays server.kaise123.com i asked him to say me more about this server to increase my rank and my knowldge.

commands:
i would like to make me commands while applying the ranks to improve my app and my language.

Forum Knowledge:
I know pretty much the basics of forum commands, creating topics, locking, editing, etc. The only thing I don't know how to do is the BBCodes.

thanks for reading bye :D

note:
i never played this server with a world edit so the castle that wolfy helped me to build it with world edit it is at warp city5

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Yeah. Let me put these things in order before something goes 'KaBoom'.

- Bluntly, your English needs to be worked on a LOT. Especially when this application doesn't have nearly any proper punctuations.
- 13. Again. If you've read other applications, you would have to be spectacular in other ways to be accepted at that age.
    V-> And frankly your english doesn't cut out.
- Well, build images aren't needed on Staff Applications.
- Did you even improve since last post? You went a turn for the worse since the last one. In comparison, your punctuations were better in the last one.

The worst offending note is that this isn't even a month before you could apply again. This is an Instant Deny and you'll have to wait another month before you could apply again.
October 7th -> October 21st. Yeah.

(Permission by Wolfie)

Zlexy

Sidenote: Sr.Moderators are not allowed to accept/deny staff apps (unless given permission by level 6+ or the app is just awful) or give permission for someone of lower rank to do so. Level 6+ only.

This would have been denied anyway, so I'll go ahead and officially say it:

Denied.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."