News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

About the LOL not being allowed

Started by 1bigdog, January 19, 2014, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

I want to allow the LOL again in the chat, but bobby and wolfy and bunni don't allow me to use it im done waiting to see if its back im going to make a post on the forums about this to try to bring back the LOL. i have been muted for it from bunni 20 minutes (bobby did make it shorter) but the reason i was muted was because i was asking the questions Does it offend you, Does it spam you, does it annoy you (if yes to Does it annoy you?, then why do you use it :O , sorry if that was smart) and ids (I don't see) why that's wrong to use LO:L as a substitute  but seeming that its wrong then i wont use it and if it is wrong then why does the operators use it just because they are ignored by the plugin doesn't mean they should be allowed to use it i know that the commands that operators has is allowed to punish/fix problems. but still i want this to be back or not be allowed by anyone (Even the console) I have been a little smart about this in the chat because I've been in a bad mood every since GTA Online has had its money reset I hope that this problem is solved and that LOL is allowed or LO:L is allowed but if i am denied my request for LOL to be allowed then no one use LOL or LO:L so please Only Kaise123, Zlexy, or Baroom reply to this i only want there response i hope that bobby and the other operators can at least respect that, Anyways i hope that LOL is back and the operators will stop muting me for LO:L I would ask more people that question but seeming that i was muted for it i can't, sorry, however i can provide 1 response to the question
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheAmazingBobert

Bunni had muted you because she had told you to stop asking the question. It's not like the "LO:L" itself bothers anyone, It's the fact that you do it because a filter on 3 capital letters has been put in place. We tell you to stop because it's bypassing the filter, and is just as bad as someone by passing the word F*ck, so as staff we're simply doing our job and telling you to stop. This would not be nearly as bad however if it weren't for we've explained our reasoning to you about a thousand times now, and this is not the first occurrence of you being muted or punished because you just either seriously don't understand, or refuse to understand, You're sick of the filter being there and I'm pretty sure most of the staff is sick of trying to explain to you why it is there, and to no avail for some reason you always seem to come back and completely forget what the reasoning was to begin with.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DEADShotMartini

Reading about 1 sentence of Your post and about 1 sentence from Bobbys post i get the general idea that you are confused as to why you are getting muted for saying "LO:L" now Im not Albert Einstein but it doesn't take an idiot to immediately figure out what the problem here is. Its as Bobby said, you are bypassing the caps filter. Its not going to get re enabled or anything, i see absolutely no problem with a simple "lol" in lower case.

Also why do you want only Kaise, Zlexy or baroom to reply, they have literally nothing to do with you getting muted.

1bigdog

1 it bothers you because you can't let me use it if you can't let me use it in chat i'll use it in /msg for now on im no longer chatting in public chat /msg to the person im talking to or /p for party that's what im going to do for now on and 2 you can't at least respect that that im wanting a reply from kai or zlexy or baroom not you i guess you have no respect im done with the mutes that's 1 of many reason i was about to leave the server i want to use /ignore instead but you would undo that or just bypass it with the console
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheAmazingBobert

I don't care that you use ignore, ignore away, but be aware if you ignore staff, don't act to surprised when you don't hear something important and get wrecked because of it. Also the "LO:L" doesn't bother me really, it's your constant use of it, and the fact you Defy every staff member that bothers me. I have nothing against you, I have everything against your attitude.

TheAmazingBobert

I'd also like to add, that Requesting a specific person to reply on a thread in the suggestions board, was incredibly foolish, especially when the subject is on a Filter, kai wouldn't just act upon it, he'd more than likely just have the entire staff decide as a whole what to do, so sure you can ask them to just reply, but when you get down to it, it will be the same outcome. So the staff commenting on this has nothing to do with respect, and everything to do with what is actually going on here.

TheDarkWolf

This topic solves nothing, and it resulted in nothing happening. It was useless, and I'll expect a more mature response from everyone who replied to this thread in the future when a situation like this arises.

I expect the people who are mature in this situation to all take the high road next time something like this arises as well.

Zlexy

If you bypass a filter and get a mute, then you deserve the mute.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."