News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator App / Revanger

Started by Revanger, November 11, 2012, 06:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revanger

Name:
Eric Connoly

IGN:
Revanger

Activity:
I wasn't one of the few players who got lucky and first got on server but i am on now and i'm active on server (As some of you know i am renewing my old town from KCv1 called "Oceantown", I am planing to be done by the end of November that means il be much more active than last few days...
Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played 3 servers: SionCraft, VertusCraft and (ExtremeCraft-wich is down now), that's the places where i learned most of commands i should know for Moderator... I know how to beahaviour to players cuz i been Moderator and Admin on these 3 servers

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was icebeast4, some of players loved me some didn't, i loved to help peoples and building with them i had few very good friends on Old KC, Highest rank on Old KC i did get before his fall was Merchant..

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Since fall of KCv1 i moved to already mentioned server SionCraft, I applied for Moderator my Application was bad but he gave me test week and i proved myself i served on server as Moderator 2 months than i got Administrator 'cause an Administrator moved from server somewhere else, so SionCraft Owner needed Administrator and he gave me it, I was proud but soon Owner couldn't pay for his server anymore so server shuted down.

Forums Knowledge:
I formed two forums for SionCraft and VertusCraft, I have the most of knowledge about forums i know BBCode and know other things like:
lock, edit, delte topics ETC...

Reputition:
I was well known on old KCv1 i already mentioned that some of players loved me and that i loved helping them as much as i could, soon i met about 25 friends who still didnt came on KCv2 but some of them did (Michael5017, VidaVz, tooth and Robojack) they are my good friends but Robojack dont want talk to me like before idk why...

Additional Information:
I'm 19 years old and I live in Lipik, Croatia. English isn't my first language. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I love helping peoples i've always been kind to players who needed my help i always helped them as much i could...
I was Admin on 1 server and Mod on 2 servers i think i have ability to becoming Moderator on server

Commands i know:

WorldGuard:
/region define [id] [owner] [morenames]
/region redefine [id]
/region flag [id] [flag name] [allow/deny/remove]
/region setparent [parent] [child]
/region remove [id]
/region claim [id]
/region addowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region addmember [idofregion] [playername]
/region removeowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region removemember [idofregion] [playername]
WorldEdit:
//wand
//set [block]
//replace [old] [new]
/thru
//drain [radius]
/unstuck
/butcher
//expand vert
/fixwater [radius]
/fixlava [radius]
/undo
Residence:
/res create [ResidenceName]
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID>
/res remove [ResidenceName]
/res set [resname] [flag] [true/false/remove]
LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool [on/off]
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock [on/off]
/lb redo [params]
/lb rollback [params]
/lb help

Message for all KCv2 staff's: Guys i'm apologise for that i said to Wanyama (He sent you pictures) I know you guys now think i wouldnt be good Moderator 'cause of my behaviour i am apologise to all staff's 'cause of my behaviour i want show you guys that i can be fair and that i can function good in team... Wanyama i am sorry for everything i said to you i'm sorry that i overreacted and yell at you i'm sorry

We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Michael5017

He got my support because hes good never grief and always an good builder revanger you deserve this rank!

Edited: You got +1 rep from me :D

ParagonGX

There is point of making an application on the same day you got denied. You should wait a while before reapplying for the rank of Moderator.

Revanger

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 11, 2012, 07:18:48 PM
There is point of making an application on the same day you got denied. You should wait a while before reapplying for the rank of Moderator.
Sorry..that means my app.will got locked? :(
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

Zlexy

as gorden said, please do not apply on the same day. on the old server, we tended to keep it to 1 application every month i believe. try keep to that format. thank you
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

Umm with a sig like that I don't think I should give you any support at all

Criticism is what it takes to get an app accepted anyways
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Revanger

Ok Wanyama il pull my application tomorow i cant now cuz im ...on my.mobile
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

ParagonGX

I'll make this fair, this topic will now be locked until the available time in which you can apply again.

Kaise123

This app IS a considerable amount better, And sorry that the condition to not reapply was not in the guide post. Beast, if you see this can you fix the post I made to add a time limit between applications somewhere. Thanks
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 12, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
This app IS a considerable amount better, And sorry that the condition to not reapply was not in the guide post. Beast, if you see this can you fix the post I made to add a time limit between applications somewhere. Thanks
Gotcha!