News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Unfair Ban

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, July 30, 2013, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Well hi I was getting killed in survival spawn by jonathon.
so i told him to stop but he continued so i didnt care i had iron armour so he couldnt hit me but then Exi said i will ban u both "i dont care who hits"
i told he wants me banned. i tried going to my f home but he was hitting so i still didnt care but then we both got banned for 2 days.
if Exi really saw me spawn killing i need proof give me a screenshot.

Exi

You are twisting my words. I said I don't care who hits who, if you hit someone you get banned. Neither of you stopped hitting. He hit you and you so needed to take your revenge on him by killing him. I saw you killed him by looking at the chat log.
Even when you hit him I didn't ban him, I repeatedly asked you to stop quarreling but neither of you were even listening to me. When both of you started killing in the survival spawn I just had to do something so I banned both of you for 2 days.

Even if you didn't spawnkill the ban would be righteous since you completely ignored me, an admin, and other players in game and kept hitting each other.

And no I didn't take any screenshots since it's simply a 2 day ban.

raperv26

+ I think you also spawn killed Garry.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Can't we ask an admin to check the logs? I never killed Jonathon.Maybe u mistaken'd Garry for jonathon as garry was outside spawn.
Exi i never "Didn't" listen to you.Jonathon killed my friend he was about to push me out of spawn and many people were there and i dont think they care how i came down.
so i hit him once.then i did /spawn
when i saw he was gone and garry was there.
Exi so please i dont care about the ban i have been banned tons of times.but never unfairly.

Hij

1; Exi is the admin in this situation, and there are no logs for killing people. If there were, it would probably most likely show it as is because the "Admin" "Checked the logs."

2; You don't spawn kill people in general, whether or not it's Garry, Jonathon, or xbox420blazeit. It's spawn killing and you shouldn't do it. If you have trouble with people spawn killing then don't take it upon yourself to attack them back (as Exi said).

To be honest, this is a fairly stupid and uncalled for "unfair ban." This was measly something that you obviously didn't follow the rules for and should be taken action upon yourself and jonathon. (Also, I don't understand how someone could "mistaken'd Garry for Jonathon" as those names are quite obviously different from each other.)