News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Rubenthecat41's app for KCv2 Mod

Started by Rubenthecat41, August 05, 2013, 04:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubenthecat41

Name:
Ruben Guerra

IGN:
Rubenthecat41

Activity:
I have been on this server for about 2 months now, not including the past versions of KasieCraft. I play on the server about 5 hours straight to build and meet new people :D. Whenever i get bored of just building around and messing with redstone, I track other players down using the dynamic map, use an invisibility potion, and stalk them for a few minutes to see what they are up to. That is an efficient way to catch greifers/rule breakers for people who aren't mod or Elite.

Activity before KaiseCraft:
Before i ever even figured out about cracked launchers, i played on classic Minecraft servers. I always built stuff on the severs and I got a Moderator rank on two of the servers i played on. One was called ANBUfreeBuild, and the other one was called KaneCraft.

How i found the server:
Because the two main servers that i played on that i mentioned above shut down, I decided to look on Youtube for some good servers. While i was at it, i found out about the 'Cracked' Minecraft launcher. I tried to get on premium multiplayer servers but couldn't because I didn't have premium back then. So i looked up how to get on premium servers with a cracked account. Then I came across a video about KCv1 and got the ip and the rest of my story on the server followed.

Old KaiseCraft:
When i first joined KaiseCraft, my IGN was Rubenthecat414 I met a lot of awesome players there like Friendkiller , Baroompsycho, xXSabXx, Itroll, Tricky, Hijana, Ciztii, and many others. I played on the server almost 24/7 and made a small town called MarvelFalls. I played a total of around 450 hours on the server because it was awesome! I reported a few griefers there and some harassers to the protectors, mods or Sr.mods .I had a house on the server and a successful shop that made lots of money. I had gained respect/trust of a lot of players. When the server came down i was away in Mexico and i didn't really realize until i tried to log on and failed.

Activity after KaiseCraft:
When I realized KaiseCraft shut down, I got really sad and started to look for another MC server to play on. I eventually found a HG server where i quickly gained the trust of admins and got promoted to a 'Trusted' member. The server rapidly changed and kept on shutting down and coming back up. The server was very un-stable. After weeks of being mod on that server, it finally shut down for good. About a week later, my friend Ciztii tells me that Kasiecraft went back up. At that time, I had to go to Mexico with my family so i couldn't immediately get back onto the server. When i came back I finally got back onto Kaisecraft again :3

Commands that I know:
World Edit
[spoiler]/set
/replace
/fill
/drain
/fixlava
/fixwater
/wand
/undo /redo
/copy /paste /cut
/hsphere
/hpyramid
/walls
/stack
/expand[/spoiler]
World Guard:I know the basic main world guard commands
[spoiler]- /region define [ReigonName] [playerName] Makes a region for a specific player.
- /region claim [Name] Claims an area as a region.
- /region flag [RName][Flag] [NA/yes/no] Changes the selected flag to desired option [e.g. /region flag RTC Explosions no/off/false]
- /region delete [RName] Deletes a reigon
- /region info Gives region info.
- /region addmember [RName] [player you are adding]
/heal
/god/ungod[/spoiler]
Core Protect:
[spoiler]- I am really good at Core protect. I love this plugin because it logs pretty much everything :D
/co inspect Turns on logBlocking.
- /co rollback u:[Pname] t:[time] r:[radius] [action] Undo a players u: actions from the chosen time and area with t: and r:  [e.g. usage u:Rubenthecat41 t:1h r:20 the blocks within the 20 block radius will be un-done from the last hour.
- /co restore the complete opposite of rollback. Un-does the roll back
- /co lookup u:[user] t:[time] r:[radius] Looks up any actions the player written did from the past time you wrote down.[/spoiler]
Residence:
[spoiler]This is not my favored type of protection because they are just, not comfortable commands you know what i mean?
- /res select [cords] Selects a res area
- /res select expand [amount] Expand a res
- /res create [residencename] Creates a res
- /res remove [residencename]Deletes a res[/spoiler]
Forum Knowledge:
I know how to Lock/Modify/delete posts on the forums. I have gained this knowledge from going onto several forums and posting/editing stuff. I noticed the lock and delete buttons.

Rereputation
I am a very well know player on KaiseCraft. I know a lot of mods/admins and they are really good friends. I am respected by other people and i respect them back. I am nice to other players on the server and they really enjoy my presence. Lots of people greet me when i log into the server everyday.

Additional Information:
I'm 13 years old and i live in Rosenberg, Texas and i'm in the middle of summer going to the 8th grade.I have advanced classes (AKA GT/AP classes).Spanish was my main language when i was 3-5,but as I grew older, I learned more and more English and it later became my main language. As you may have guessed, i am from Mexican family. I play minecraft on a Laptop. I have 12 cats which all have names that i have to feed every day.(thats why im Rubenthecat!I have played minecraft since early beta and now have a premium account.I like to go out on weekly runs for an hour or so.I  have played on so may servers before this one, but this one is different in a way. I love this server because of its people. its Admins/ mods, and ts plugins! And thats why i want to be a staff on this wonderful server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I appreciate it! :3

Hij

Full on support you. You have the right knowledge for it and a great application. If I could, I'd probably accept you ;)

razzer120

I think you are a great player, but I never see you on (i think cuz of different online timing), and your app is great in the language, and you know more commands of CoreProtect, But what im not sure is your age is 13. I dont thing you get accepted with that age, but I still hope you can get accepted, If there are more mods on the server, i think that will be awesome, so you got my support :D
GOOD LUCK!

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

You've definitely made yourself a nice reputable name for yourself among other players and a few mods including me :3. Again, your application is decent if lacking on the creative side. Creativity goes a long way from an essay with no taste :P.

I would pick on one thing: You tend to take "vengeance" on others who trouble you a little too quick. But otherwise you are very fine. :3 A little less and then you'll be absolutely "perfect" :3

You have my total support~ :3

MrAzzCraftLP

Great job Rubenthecat! you are nice player, nice application :)
-Support
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Michael5017

Great player, great application, great knowledge, but your age...

Oh well, support! And, i agree with other players that said Support.

raperv26

If Airi's in, I'm in!
Your app's rather good.
The only thing you need to worry about is your age.
If you show that you are mature enough for the rank, you might just have a chance!!!
Good Luck!

SUPPORT

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Oh yeah, your age is a problem though, and the admins find it hard to accept you if you are below that certain age... I hope for the best :3

wesley123

you really deserve mod from what iv read in my opinion i think its alright if your a little youn full support
Support

TheDarkWolf

I offer you my full support. I've gotten to know you, you're wonderful person, your app looks great, you're pretty active on the server that I can see, and I've never seen a cross attitude from you that I can remember.

- FULL Support

jason87047

You are a nice person who i never have issues with and just a great player overall. The only problem there seems to be is your age....but you seem very mature so i dont think it should be a problem so...
Support

LeonDaMundt

I like your application, but don't really like your attitude in-game at all. For example when I tp to all of the guys just to check out what they're doing and if I can help them, you immediately said,"HA! I'm not in survival!", like you think that mod's are allowed to tp in survival. Also some other small things that I notcied, the thing I said was just an example not like I'm not supporting you for this reason.

-No support

scottymac223

I agree with leon on this one, you're nice but under the age limit, and i don't think the app pulls you over the line. Sorry :l

No support

Rubenthecat41

Thank you all for the support! I really hope i'll be able to join the staff crew :3