News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Yerp's mod app revised

Started by Uber_duck, August 16, 2013, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_duck

Name:
       Joshua Palmer

IGN:
       YerpDerp_1

Main language:
            English

Activity on the server
    My main Activity is a city I'm running with my cousin who now uses the account uber_duck
on the server. It's kinda successful but not all that many people know about it. i also just roam
around the server just checking out peoples builds. Iv'e also been very interested in /res
recently and helped out mec0 with protecting his town with when there weren't any mods on.

Personal info:
   I'm 14 and in middle school 8'th grade, I have played this server
from about 11 years of age to 14 years of age. I live in the U.S. the state I
live in is michigan, and finally the city is grandville.

Before KCV2:
   before kaisecraft i just played a mix of several servers, i never stuck to anyone
server for to long up untill my brother jake or as you know him TheAmazingBobert
found kaisecraft. He told me about the server and i got on. from that point on this
was my main server.

why i prefer this server:
   I prefer this server because it's more of a peacful server if anything. It wasn't
all that complicated. It was simply exit spawn and have fun. That's hard to find on
most servers. second, everybody was fun and easy to get along with, including the mods ;)
   I dont remember most of my first friends but after about 5 months on the server
i met my closest friends to this day on the server, derom, TheMineGamur, hamadessa5, and
mec0. They've all been kind to me and were there for me when i needed help.

After kaisecraft?:
   There's not much to say about that because i've never left the server for to long.
the only other server i play is SKGA.com, skydoesminecraft's server. Other than that
i just roam around other servers when i'm bored.

commands:

region
[spoiler]- /region define <regionname> <player>
- /region redefine <regionname> <newname>
- /region claim <regionname>
- /region flag <regionname> <flag> <none/allow/deny>
- /region setparent <child> <parent>
- /region delete <regionname>
- /region info
- /region addowner <regionname> <player>
- /region addmember <regionname> <player>[/spoiler]

core protect
[spoiler]- /co inspect
- /co rollback <user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>
- /co restore <user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>
- /co lookup <user> <time> <radius> <action> <blocks> <exclude>[/spoiler]

/Res
[spoiler]- /res delete <residencename>
- /res create <residencename>
- /res remove <residencename>
- /res set <residencename> <flag> <true> <false>
- /res pset <residencename> <player> <trusted> <true> <false>[/spoiler]

world edit
[spoiler]- //wand
- //clear
- //pos1
- //pos2
- //replace <item> <item>
- //undo
- //set <item>
- //replace <item> <items>
- //set <items>[/spoiler]

Forums:

I ran a forum with my brother and his best friend for a little while
i didnt do much exept just help with crafting recipes for help if a new player
to minecraft were to come across the forum i didn't do much on the forum after
that. I know how to make fonts and text different saying that's needed, i can
lock a topic and all that good stuff, i also know how to create a new post, how
to modify it, ect.

Goal as a moderator
   My goal as a moderator is to help people who are new to the server
find a place to build, maybe even protect their future builds. Not even
being new players builds, all builds, help out old players. The whole
idea of being a moderator itself is great and i do realize the responsibility
that comes with being a mod and i am willing to take on those responsibility's.

Reasons to be accepted
      The reasons i might be accepted is because i have been a proud member of this server
for about five months and in that short amount of time i have worked my way up the ranks
getting a better understanding of the server and how it works. While i do realize the amount
of current mods on the server, It never hurts to have one more out there to keep the server
safe for other players and make a friendly environment.

Reasons not to be accepted:

The only reasons i can think of is i'm not old enough, i may not be mature enough
or you might just plain not like me. But my hope is that you consider me as a mature
person and possibly give me a shot at moderator. Once again i really do love this server
a lot and would do anything i can do to help out.

Thank you for you're time :-*
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

I also forgot to add that i am available to the server at all times other than 12:00AM through 3:30PM
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Mathew

Ohk, the application is kind of messy and a tad bit short.
Ill go undecided on this one. Might change my decision after you.. Y'know.. Change it. :)
Best of luck to you, UberDuck!
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Uber_duck

alright i'll try to add on to the application today :D
― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

Iv'e added 2 more paragraph's and a world edit commands section
― Bernard M. Baruch

Mathew

Quote from: Uber_duck on August 17, 2013, 07:05:18 AM
Iv'e added 2 more paragraph's and a world edit commands section
Aha, yeah, the information is all great and I guess really informative, and ill give you my support on that, but the application is just really messy - i don't know if you see that.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Uber_duck

― Bernard M. Baruch

Humzah

Your application is short but it has lots of information!
Support!

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Likewise, this app is slightly messy due to the concrete block form. The biggest critical point I have is your
"reasons not to be accepted" section. You are contradicting yourself with the

QuoteReasons not to be accepted:
    The only reasons i can think of is i'm not old enough, i may not be mature enough
or you might just plain not like me. But my hope is that you consider me as a mature
person and possibly give me a shot at moderator. Once again i really do love this server
a lot and would do anything i can do to help out.
I may not be mature enough... to my hope is that you consider me as a mature person. That's just contradictory and I don't see how that helps in your cause.

The second point is that, you already know of the age minimum and you applied anyways, like a number of other people. Most of the people who are accepted have proven themselves as adequate before becoming a moderator. Then again, I never do see you on - maybe due to time zone differences - so this point I cannot comment on.

I'm slightly bent on a no support due to the first critical point. But I do want to see if you can be as good as you say.

Neutral

Uber_duck

alright thanks for the feedback anyway, any feedback at all is good to me  ;D
― Bernard M. Baruch

mohamad1965

Liked the app. Good player you deserve this rank.
Support

Uber_duck

― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

Okay first of all i'm every single day for atleast 6 hours, second of all you can ask anybody on thne server and they would tell you "yes Yerpderp has been helping people lately, such as mec0, theminegamur, hamadessa5, and 2 other people, third of all your not even a mod or anything of the sort, therefor your opinion dose not matter  >:(
― Bernard M. Baruch

TheAmazingBobert

Wolf while everyone appreciates feedback on their apps so that they can make them better, I have noticed that you run through the mod apps repeating yourself. How is applying at 14 "Cheating" or "Breaking the rules" I mean you sound like a broken record. Secondly You're not a mod, so your feedback on posts such as these is not neccesary. I apologize for the rant But im beginning to become genuinly angry with you for these posts..
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy