News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A question

Started by mohamad1965, November 02, 2013, 06:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamad1965

I got banned today, can I play in my second account shuff but not on this computer,on another computer?
I mean on another ip,another computer.

Deathdefyer99

that's still bypassing a ban. just be patient for God's sake.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

DEADShotMartini

The point of a ban is to get you off the server, but because its still only the 21st century, we haven't developed the technology to insert some parasitic transmitter into your DNA that would keep you off the server until the ban expired out, we simply ban your account in hopes of using any common sense you may have to keep away from the server for the duration of the ban until it wears off and you can play again.

Long story short: No, no and no

mohamad1965

But I really can't stay 7 DAYS without playing kaisecraft,i really miss the server :(

Deathdefyer99

do something to distract yourself or something. bring up your grades, join a club, get a girlfriend, do something to get your mind off us until the ban time is up.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Ender Dragonite

It's only 7 days. Why such a big deal?

I think I like Pokemon ^_^