News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

B3RZ3RK3R_Olei Moderator Application

Started by olei, April 11, 2014, 03:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olei

IGN: B3RZ3RK3R_Olei

Time: GMT/UTC+00:00 Portugal,  Lisbon

Introduction: Hi, I am B3RZ3RK3R_Olei and I am a player who really likes Minecraft, specially playing on KaiseCraft. I am 15 years old. I started playing Minecraft about 2 years ago (1.2.5 version) and I used to play on Kcv1 with my old account: olei. When I found out that Kcv1 had a reset, I got sad. I had really cool stuff on that KaiseCraft version. But now, I have better stuff on Kcv2 and I am happy for it. Honestly, before, I didn´t want to become a moderator. But now, I started to play again on KaiseCraft and now, I want to be a moderator. I play around 3-5 hours a day on Kaise. I have reached Citizen and Builder ranks. I brought some friends to KaiseCraft. Tuga000PT, a old KaiseCraft player, showed me this server. I started playing here and I really enjoyed. Now, I have more friends here, for example, portugalense, Hotch_, Th3_Night_Shadow, pmrs99, rodas and MisterKonix. On the server, I know some cool people that are not my friends in real life, for example, BlueStar5, baroompsycho, lepid_123, JanusFenix, exigopro, fasfafa, jedwere, ckoolman, AiriSchwartz, ... I can also name my 2 favorite moderators(no offense to the others, they are really cool too) AiriSchwartz and baroompsycho. I have already recorded to youtube on KaiseCraft.

Free time: When I am not at school, I do my homework, go out with my friends and play games (COD Black Ops 2, COD Ghosts, GTA V, Minecraft (almost all time), PES 2014, ...).

Reputation: I  think most of the people on KaiseCraft like me and I like almost all of them. I am a member of InArms, a faction that used to be on Top 5. I have also helped some guests with houses and items, helped my friends, answered questions and told people what they should/shouldn't do on the server.

Language skills: Portuguese is my main language. But I know english very well. I can also speak a little bit of spanish.

Reasons that make me want to be a moderator: Honestly, this server is the only server that makes me want to be a moderator. I want to be a moderator because I was never a moderator on a real server (only on my friends´ servers) and I would really like to try it. On my Builder application, I wrote that one of the reasons that I wanted to get that rank was to get the moderator rank later. I want to be able to help other people when they need (protecting builds, investigating griefs, ...) and I want to feel kind of important on the server. I hope, if you accept me, I can get at least moderator level 4. I would like to accept/deny applications (level 4, 5, 6 and 1337), mute/unmute people, kick, ...

Knowledge: I know all of the forums´ commands. Recently, I started to learn some commands of plugins (world guard, world edit, residence, core protect, ...). Here are a couple of commands of world edit and core protect:
World Edit:
[spoiler]//undo  Undo your last action.
//redo  Redo your last action. This command replays back history and doesn´t repeat the command.
/clearhistory  Clear your history.
//wand  Gives you the "edit wand" that can be done with a wooden axe, for example.
/toggleeditwand  Toggles the edit wand selection mode, allowing you to use the wand item normally.
//expand  Expands the selection in the direction that you are looking.
//contracts  Contracts the selection in the specified direction (north, east, south, west, up, down)
//size  Allows the player to choose the size.
//copy  Copies the currently selected region.
//cut  Cuts the currently selected region.
//paste  Pastes the clipboard.
//limit  Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects the user. Use this to prevent accidents.[/spoiler]
Core protect:
[spoiler]/co help  Displays the list of CoreProtect´s commands.
/co inspector  Toggles the inspector.
/co rollback  Rollback block data.
/co restore  Restores block data.
/co reload  Reloads the configuration file.
/co version  Lets you view the current plugin version.
/co undo  Reverts a rollback via the opposite action.[/spoiler]
About Minecraft, I know almost all crafting recipes and about redstone, I just know some basics and not much of complex buids.

Why you should accept me: I  think I should be a moderator because I know the commands used on the server, I am friendly, I can help people in need, I have some free time to spend playing on KaiseCraft and I have been waiting for this rank for 2 months. I also know the rules of the server (guests can´t be on factions, english only on main chat, no racism or kind of it and lots of other stuff).

Final word: I would be really happy if you accept me as a moderator of KaiseCraft and I would celebrate by recording a BIG video to youtube, with Th3_Night_Shadow and portugalense. I know it won´t be easy to be a moderator but I hope you accept me and now I say goodbye.
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

I know you in real life and you're a nice guy.

SUPPORT
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

Cj -Master of Trollz

I may have only seen you play for about a day, but I like the way you play and I have to say

SUPPORT
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

olei

ckkoolman

Your a good player, although we dont talk much I know you would be a good moderator, you have my ~
                          Support

olei

pmrs99

I know in real life and you are a nice guy so I think you should become a moderator.

-Support

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Hehehe, I appreciate you naming The Psy-Cow and I as your favorite mods, but that doesn't do anything for my support/no support though :P

You haven't done anything particularly good or bad. But I think you may have something going on fairly well as your attitude even towards annoyance doesn't go overboard. Don't make me lose confidence in you.~

One thing to clarify:
- Moderators after the implementation of the new system always starts at Lvl.1 and the rest of the staff will watch how you progress. Good? You'll get promoted. Poor? You'll get a few chances before someone decides enough is enough.

~Support~

olei

Thanks for your confidence and support, Airi. I will do my best if I get accepted.

JanusFenix

Really good guy  i have a lot fun with you good luck on the app

Support

TheAmazingBobert

After Sitting on this awhile, I've decided after watching you, you don't do anything particularly bad, but I've not seen anything Amazingly good though either, so if accepted you'd have to prove that want to really help players. So simply Put I just want to see how it goes if you were to be accepted so I'll give my support.

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

olei

Thanks Bobert, I won't disappoint you and thank you too, Janus.

Lepid

I'll stay neutral for now. I'll be watching your actions in game and on the forums.

-Neutral

olei

Ok Lepid, I will do my best to change your neutral to a support. But thanks for commenting. I have already improved my atitude by helping guests and other people.

doctorthrax

Well, after meeting you ingame I have come to the conclusion that you could make a good moderator, so I hope it works out if you get accepted.
Support.