News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Scottymac223's application for Mod

Started by scottymac223, December 24, 2012, 08:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Hello fellow minecrafters!

Name:
Scott McEvoy.

IGN:
scottymac223.

Skype name:
scottymacc223  - Feel free to contact me for whatever reason, server related or not.

Activity on the server:
I'm on every day, mostly around 5-7 hours daily, 7 days a week. - sometimes more when i don't have baseball and swimming -

Activity before KaiseCraft:
The first server i played on was MinecraftModesty which i served as a modmin (Admin/Mod) I run my own server but its only for friends, i did play on bublecraft where i donated after 1 week of game play, i applied for Jr.Mod and i got accepted. But sadly the server closed down. I now am an Elite on KCV2.

Old KaiseCraft:
Sadly i did not play on old Kaisecraft, i joined when the white list first set up for kcV2

Activity after KaiseCraft:
After Kaisecraft closed down i played on Bublecraft for most of the time, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Forums Knowledge:
I am very good at executing my way around things, and this is no exception. I know how to move posts if they are in the wrong place, and also how to delete posts such as spam. I also know how to Lock, Create, Modify and etc.     

I am very well known by Bublecrafters and kaisecrafters. I have never been jailed or banned on KCV2 either. My server friends include: Cristinasama, Baroompsycho, Diionbeyer, Skulker150, Bluestar5, Smooves and many more! I always welcome people onto the server (new or old) I'm a very open minded person and i think that's what people like about me. I have a very positive attitude and helping in anyway is an absolute pleasure, and i believe i can bring new and fun things to the server if i am chosen as Mod.

Additional Information: I am 13 years old and i currently reside in Maple Ridge, BC. I am originally from Edinburgh, Scotland but my family moved because Canada boasted new opportunities in jobs and education. English is my first language but i also speak french and some Portuguese. My knowledge of WE, WG and LogBlock is excellent as i was staff on Bublecraft and can execute those commands with precision. I currently study Aeronautical engineering and Geometrical sciences as i want to be a pilot just like my dad :D.  I fully believe i have what it takes to become a Mod on KCV2.

Also i would like to thank Kaise123 for helping my pick my new PC parts, you were really helpful thank you!

Clamen

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

Cristinasama

Scott is a really good,honest,spectacular player.His a good builder ^^ His very trustworthy and I have never seen or heard him swear nor grief on the server. As it says in the mod app he is very open minded and has a good positive attitude towards the server and forums.He has served as a Jr.Mod on Bublecraft xD but sadly it had to shutdown.
Therefore I Support

TJ Bürkes

Support, very nice player and friendly to just about everyone.

~Analogue

Quadrosin

Scotty is a Very good Player and Friendly He Likes to Help People No Matter What and i Support him to the End !! Good Luck Scotty

iTroll

I've known Scotty for a long time, and if anyone deserves the rank, it's him. Nice to see you finally apply!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Revanger

-Support
Scotty is Cool Player :D He got my support that's for sure, Scotty Good luck man ;)
Btw he got +1 More rep from me :)
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

BlueStar5

A great and very positive player.

-Support :D

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Poalo mctop

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Osama

-support- great player and friend. he is online a lot and helps whenever he can
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

sexymf

supported great player and friend.  :D

sincerely : sexymf

DEADShotMartini

Kaise123

I thought I denied this... Sorry but after talking to staff members and thinking on it for a while, I have decided to deny you. Your close to the mark but just not quite there.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire