News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Re-Applying for Moderator / Revanger

Started by Revanger, December 26, 2012, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revanger

Name:
Eric Connoly

IGN:
Revanger

Activity:
I wasn't one of the few players who got lucky and first got on server but i am on now and i'm active on server (As some of you know i am renewing my old town from KCv1 called "Oceantown", It's half done already i am planing to be done completly by end of January :)
Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played 3 servers: SionCraft, VertusCraft and (ExtremeCraft-wich is down now), that's the places where i learned most of commands i should know for Moderator... I know how to beahaviour to players cuz i been Moderator and Admin on these 3 servers

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was icebeast4, some of players loved me some didn't, i loved to help peoples and building with them i had few very good friends on Old KC, Highest rank on Old KC i did get before his fall was Merchant..

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Since fall of KCv1 i moved to already mentioned server SionCraft, I applied for Moderator my Application was bad but he gave me test week and i proved myself i served on server as Moderator 2 months than i got Administrator 'cause an Administrator moved from server somewhere else, so SionCraft Owner needed Administrator and he gave me it, I was proud but soon Owner couldn't pay for his server anymore so server shuted down.

Forums Knowledge:
I formed two forums for SionCraft and VertusCraft, I have the most of knowledge about forums i know BBCode and know other things like:
lock, edit, delte topics ETC...

I was well known on old KCv1 i already mentioned that some of players loved me and that i loved helping them as much as i could, soon i met about 25 friends who still didnt came on KCv2 but some of them did (Michael5017, VidaVz, tooth and Robojack) they are my good friends but Robojack dont want talk to me like before idk why...

Additional Information:
I'm 19 years old and I live in Lipik, Croatia. English isn't my first language. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I love helping peoples i've always been kind to players who needed my help i always helped them as much i could...
I was Admin on 1 server and Mod on 2 servers i think i have ability to becoming Moderator on server

Commands i know:
WorldGuard:
/region define [id] [owner] [morenames]
/region redefine [id]
/region flag [id] [flag name] [allow/deny/remove]
/region setparent [parent] [child]
/region remove [id]
/region claim [id]
/region addowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region addmember [idofregion] [playername]
/region removeowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region removemember [idofregion] [playername]
WorldEdit:
//wand
//set [block]
//replace [old] [new]
/thru
//drain [radius]
/unstuck
/butcher
//expand vert
/fixwater [radius]
/fixlava [radius]
/undo
Residence:
/res create [ResidenceName]
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID>
/res remove [ResidenceName]
/res set [resname] [flag] [true/false/remove]
LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool [on/off]
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock [on/off]
/lb redo [params]
/lb rollback [params]
/lb help

Sorry guys, i didn't been online too much past few days 'cause i'm pretty busy, i'm working on FPS Game Project so i hope you understand (There's lot of work :P)
I can show you im worthy of rank ;) see ya!
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Osama

support he is a good player he has a good town the famous ocean town and plus he knows the commands he was an admin in a server so he used to these commands i know cuz i was sr.mod there he will be great staff
-SUPPORT- one good deed deserves another ;)
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

scottymac223

Red

You seem to know your stuff, but there are many grammar errors.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Revanger

Quote from: Red on December 29, 2012, 10:06:39 AM
You seem to know your stuff, but there are many grammar errors.
I know :/ It's not my fold that im not born in Australia or England :( Il try fix my language but i think it's more important that peoples can understand me..
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

DEADShotMartini

I have been informed by kaise in the staff chat that you have been denied:

[4:22:32 AM] Kai Waugh (Kaise123): I have spoken to Revenger
[4:22:48 AM] Kai Waugh (Kaise123): He knows that he has been denied... and he took it surprisingly well

So i am going to lock this topic and put in the denied sign until further notice: