News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's Moderator Application :D xD 8)

Started by Osama, December 27, 2012, 10:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

Name:
Osama Shahid

IGN:
Osama

Time on server:
More than a year on old server and about 3 months here

Servers:
The first server i ever played on is Kaisecraft and well i was pretty much new back then. Then on servercraft and after it shut down then mdynamics though i didnt enjoy it too much but as soon as i knew about kaisecraft i joined immediately and have been playing since on. I joined before the white list ended.

Activity:
I am on usually all the time  from the time i come back from school.  My GMT is +3:00

Experience:
I have been sr.mod in 1 server and a moderator in 1. I know WG ( World Guard ), res and we ( World Edit ). I know how to lock, move and edit topics.I know Log Block but very less and i hope someone can help me. I will try my best to learn it completely

Reputation: I don't grief, spam, harass or use any bad words i have never been banned or muted (except once in mdynamics i was muted for saying this servers ip address ). I have many friends from kaisecraft and most of the staff are my friends. No one hates me ( at least i think so )  and almost everyone remembers me and I have many new friends too.

Attitude:
I am very friendly and joking around most of the time but I can be serious when I need to be. I try to help people whenever I can but if i don't know I usually look it up or tell them from where to get like when people want to apply for something I give them the link

Info: I am 13. I study in grade 8. I like to help around where ever i can and I like to be humorous unless people want me to be serious.My favorite subjects are Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry. I am one of the smartest in my class but nothing compared to some people here like Deadshot.
I am pretty creative and like to make stuff i draw/dream in real life in minecraft xD. My favorite creation yet is Chess minecraft style  it really works.

You can count on me in times of need. ;D.I believe i am responsible and mature enough to be trusted with glorious rank of moderator  ;) I really look forward to be in your company

I hope I get accepted  8) Even jr.mod is ok with me :)
Sincerely
Osama
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Smoove

Revanger

We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Osama

karathorhikari

doctorthrax

Osama

Bigh42

Osama

Jizomeo

Cristinasama

OMG. WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS APP!!?? D:
You have my support

Red

You seem a bit immature to me, I don't think you have what it takes yet...  :-\
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

kindak1

Support from me!  ;)

really good player will make good mod job
I`m the chosed one!

Osama

i have been and will be pretty busy for the next month  due to mid term exams  :-\ but after that i can play plentifully again . i guess red u are right i am immature sometimes but i act serious when needed to. I think i mentioned that in app if not forgive me for my mistake  :P

Ciztii

Quote from: Red on December 29, 2012, 10:09:09 AM
You seem a bit immature to me, I don't think you have what it takes yet...  :-\
I agree with Crimson on this one. Sorry osama I don't support you.