News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Officialguy's rank promotion request

Started by Officialguy, January 27, 2013, 05:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Officialguy

Dear Promoters

I would like to formally apply for the moderator position in this vast server. As you are aware, I have extensive experience with this server starting when I participated at 1.8.1 .

Since then I have held positions in the both the guest, and the citizen. During my tenure I have developed exceptional writing and editing skills, that I may use with a safe conscience.

I have a demonstrated ability to work collegially with leaders across server units and lines of rules. In addition, I have been one responsible for an abandoned server, making my own server, as well as being an admin in several other servers.

These are just a few examples of my accomplishments. I hope that you will find that this brief view, in combination with the attached pictures, describe
a dedicated moderator of your deliquent server with the experience and skills to meet or exceed the requirements of the position of a moderator

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to discussing this opportunity for promotion with you at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Officialguy
                                                                                                                skype name: Official guy   <with spaces>     
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Zlexy

definitely not even close to enough info. no support from me
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

scottymac223

You should probably focus more on information than trying to make it fancy with big words, sorry i don't support you  :-\

iTroll

This application does not meet the standards for a moderator application and does not contain the information needed from the app guidelines stickied thread (which shows you probably didn't read it).
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

KrayzieTrini

You should add more information and actually add the "attached pictures". I haven't really been active, but am sure when someone states they have been an Admin on other servers or owned their own server. Isn't what the staff is looking for, they want to see what you did on this server. Its like a resume you cant say you worked at certain places and not have references for them.

Add more information

Jizomeo

sorry but im going with scotty on this. sorry but you dont have my support  :(

Officialguy

I defenitaly [agree with you promoters, I shall see you next month  ;D
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

ParagonGX