News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

NatsuTheGriefer Introduction

Started by NatsuTheGriefer, February 02, 2013, 02:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatsuTheGriefer

Dear Idiots,

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as a guest in this server, effective at once.

Thank you for the opportunities for me griefing for consecutive months, and that you have provided me what I need, Ex: Lava, tools, and all what is needed to get my work done without you caring.

I have enjoyed griefing in your server and I appreciate the support provided me during my tenure and grief with this server.

Yours,
       Natsu
8) 8) 8) 8)

Post - Script: I will not approve of any questions given, and I shall not provide you with who supported me along the way.

Officialguy

Bravo!

And what should we do about that?
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

NatsuTheGriefer

Smoove

Congratulations you earned nothing at all :D
But i mean seriously if that's what you gotta do for attention, then you sir are sad.

Smoove

Quote from: NatsuTheGriefer on February 02, 2013, 02:34:40 AM
Shut up noob i can own you!
you own nothing..

DEADShotMartini

Wow, The downright attention seeking asshole f**khead is strong in this one. The funny thing is you probably didn't even grief much, maybe 1 or 2 things, and they weren't big anyway, if you thought you were so good and that by your own word "I could own you", you shouldn't have any problem revealing what you griefed.

In reality you're nothing more than just some person acting older than he is through choice of vocabulary, because you know, it's the internet.

Kudos to you sir, your attention seeking attempt fails.

iTroll

Umm who the heck are you again? Idc anyways. How about you gtfo minecraft and find another kiddie game to try to look good on.

Ty.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

No idea who you are either. Any grief is easily fix... It's mildly annoying, That's all. Anyway, You didn't provide a reason for your resignation, What made you decide to stop griefing with all these awesome tools you had access to?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

NatsuTheGriefer

Well you think my grief was only 2 or 1 buildings?

i griefed a whole city but not on my account on a account that got banned Soon and the first Letter Is "L" you figure who is the account i hacked and griefed on

your epic natsu :) bye idiots

Smoove

Quote from: NatsuTheGriefer on February 02, 2013, 11:35:40 PM
Well you think my grief was only 2 or 1 buildings?

i griefed a whole city but not on my account on a account that got banned Soon and the first Letter Is "L" you figure who is the account i hacked and griefed on

your epic natsu :) bye idiots
Lets see i am guessing the account was louroos1116?

Kaise123

Logically, Someone whose name begins with 'L', Coinciding with the fact that you are resigning would be someone who was recently banned. Which leaves finding out who's account you used reasonably easy.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire