News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Citizen Application

Started by Nuculur, November 25, 2013, 02:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuculur

My in game name is Nuculur. I've played for at least a week now. The reason I want to be a citizen is I need to be able to protect my whole house, which is the big building in the image.

shuff

Hey there Nuculur  :), could you add a better reason about why you want the rank because even without citizen, you can ask a Moderator to protect it for you.
Good luck  :).

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: shuff on November 25, 2013, 02:17:47 AM
Hey there Nuculur  :), could you add a better reason about why you want the rank because even without citizen, you can ask a Moderator to protect it for you.

Hey there Shuff :), could you please stop replying on citizen applications and builder applications?

shuff

Quote from: LeonDaMundt on November 25, 2013, 03:02:49 AM

Hey there Shuff :), could you please stop replying on citizen applications and builder applications?

What's wrong with that? i'm just trying to help   ???

Smoove

Quote from: shuff on November 25, 2013, 04:23:58 AM

The staff can handle it, we don't need help..
Anyways...could you add a few more pictures?

shuff

Quote from: Smoove on November 25, 2013, 04:58:16 AM
Quote from: shuff on November 25, 2013, 04:23:58 AM

The staff can handle it, we don't need help..
Anyways...could you add a few more pictures?
Okay :/

Nuculur

I would love to add some more photos but I'm having technical difficulties, so I'll get back to you on that.

Nuculur

Here's more photoes.

Exi

Your build is OK but we require more information about you before accepting your application. Please add following things to your initial post:
- How long you've played on the server
- Other reasons why you want this rank?

TheDarkWolf

I'm going to go ahead and accept this.

-----ACCEPTED