News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mono's app for Engineer

Started by Monochromicorn, April 07, 2013, 07:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromicorn

Mono here >.<

Hey it's Angelo also know as Monochromicorn or Mono.
I would like to apply for builder.
I would like to apply for builder because as raperv said us normal builders cant spawn that much redstone things such as sticky pistons and diodes/redstone repeaters and then we have to go to the mall or to any shop to buy it which means we wont have another money left.
I know alot about redstone seriously ALOT!
Under i will show you some of my redstone builds.

Monochromicorn

My ZigZag Minecarts:

Monochromicorn

Fast Door/Hoe Powered Door:

Monochromicorn

Chest Trap (Break the block on top, fall into lava):

Monochromicorn

Redstone Torch Door:

ParagonGX

Please provide more information. (Engineer Applications are meant to be more detailed than the Builder Applications).

scottymac223

I've saw your builds in game and you are really nice!

Support from me!  :)

CSI2

my IGN:CSI2
                      Power LVL:193
                       Time playing:5 weeks
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can  help people, i will give them items if they need one and i  can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.I helped my friends (FBI,VIPER1302 and vrba123) I gave them cobblestone and some wood.If i become a engineer i will help all people that need some help.I will be best known as good person. Here are some pictures of my buildings...

Michael5017

Quote from: CSI2 on April 13, 2013, 04:24:19 AM
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can  help people, i will give them items if they need one and i  can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.I helped my friends (FBI,VIPER1302 and vrba123) I gave them cobblestone and some wood.If i become a engineer i will help all people that need some help.I will be best known as good person. Here are some pictures of my buildings...

Uuhm, this topic is for monos application also you need builder to get this and better & more pictures of your redstone buildings. Also if you are applying for Engineer, you will need a bit bigger application

Smoove

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 13, 2013, 04:37:08 AM

Uuhm, this topic is for monos application also you need builder to get this and better & more pictures of your redstone buildings. Also if you are applying for Engineer, you will need a bit bigger application
Redstone builds? I saw nothing related to redstone in that.

DragynHuntr

Erm I looked at the pictures and they don't look Redstone devices, Tip: this is Mono' s application, if you wanna start a new topic, go to engineer applications and press [New Topic] at the right corner of the board page, once you click that put in your subject name, Example;

Subject;      DragynHunter' s Engineer Application.

Then you will put all your information in, just not in the subject ;).

Ps; I will help you with it if you need more help on how to do this, just PM (Private Message) me if you need more help. Or ask a Mod+ ;)

ParagonGX

Back on topic. There is still not enough information. Please reply to the topic within 5 days of your post or it won't be considered.

CSI2

Time playing:8 weeks
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can  help people, i will give them items if they need one and i  can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.I helped my friends (FBI,VIPER1302 and vrba123) I gave them cobblestone and some wood.If i become a engineer i will help all people that need some help.I will be best known as good person.down i will post pictures of my readstone builds..

CSI2

other..

CSI2

more..