News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CSI2 apply for engineer

Started by CSI2, April 13, 2013, 05:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSI2

my IGN:CSI2
                      Power LVL:193
                       Time playing:5 weeks
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can  help people, i will give them items if they need one and i  can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.I helped my friends (FBI,VIPER1302 and vrba123) I gave them cobblestone and some wood.If i become a engineer i will help all people that need some help.I will be best known as good person. Here are some pictures of my lamp,my tower and my buildings...

CSI2

my IGN:CSI2
                      Power LVL:193
                       Time playing:5 weeks
                        Reason: i want engineer because i want to help another people and build beautiful,large and shiny buildings. I can  help people, i will give them items if they need one and i  can help to build their house. I can help KCv2 to build buildings.I helped a lot of people with builder rank.i love readstone and if i get engineer i can spawn readstone so i can build buildings with readstone.I helped my friends (FBI,VIPER1302 and vrba123) I gave them cobblestone,some wood and now i can give them readstone and readstone lamp.If i become a engineer i will help all people who need some help,i will give them readstone mz favorite temm.I will be best known as good person. Here are some pictures of my lamp,my tower and my buildings...

Michael5017

You know, Engineer is harder than Builder.

1. For me, more information
2. Better redstone buildings, they're too simple/easy
3. How long are you Builder? Because, i dont think you are 3 weeks Builder.
4. Do not re-make your application, with other pictures.

I do not support you.

scottymac223

I would support except from the fact you keep speaking Estonian on the server and its so annoying, even after several warnings you dont stop.

No support

ParagonGX

There is not enough information here and your redstone creations are too simple.